• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Flip Flops for Sale

In summary, the new Pampered Chef flip flops are available in women's sizes 6-10 and are water resistant, making them perfect for wearing by the pool or at the beach. They also have arch support for all-day comfort and stability, and are slip-resistant for use in the kitchen or other indoor environments. Currently, they are only available in black, but other colors may be released in the future.
husbandwifepcteam
Hello everyone! I bought the flip flops on ebay but they were to small for me. They are size medium which fits shoe size 7-8. I am asking what I paid for them with shipping $12. They are listed on Merrill for $13.55.
They are super cute and comfy -too bad they didn't fit me :(.
E-mail if interested [email protected]

Thanks!

How thick are the soles, just wondering?? I love platforms (cause I'm a shorty) and flat ones just don't do it for me!

heat123 said:
How thick are the soles, just wondering?? I love platforms (cause I'm a shorty) and flat ones just don't do it for me!

They are not platforms - you can view of picture of them on Merrill.

1. What sizes are the new Pampered Chef flip flops available in?

The new Pampered Chef flip flops are available in women's sizes 6-10.

2. Are the flip flops water resistant?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef flip flops are water resistant and perfect for wearing by the pool or at the beach.

3. Do the flip flops have arch support?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef flip flops have arch support to provide comfort and stability for all-day wear.

4. Can the flip flops be worn in the kitchen?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef flip flops are designed to be slip-resistant and can be worn in the kitchen or any other indoor environment.

5. Do the flip flops come in any other colors?

Currently, the new Pampered Chef flip flops are only available in black, but more colors may be released in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
makeawhisk
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • jbondr