• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Flip Flops: 11" Long - $10 - FS

In summary, the Pampered Chef Flip Flops are comfortable to wear with a soft and cushioned sole. They are made of high-quality rubber and are waterproof, making them suitable for wearing in water. These flip flops come in size 11 and have a unisex design. They are also easy to clean with soap and water.
trps
Silver Member
Pampered Chef flip flops Large well they are 11" long from bottom to top no size was actually on them I was looking at the L on the left till I see there is a R on the right : ) $10
I do have another list of items FS if interested

trps said:
Pampered Chef flip flops Large well they are 11" long from bottom to top no size was actually on them I was looking at the L on the left till I see there is a R on the right : ) $10
I do have another list of items FS if interested

I am interested! Are they new??

ChefCKHall said:
I am interested! Are they new??

yES GOT THEM LAST YEAR found them the other day way to large I wear a small DH did not want them never worn.

trps said:
yES GOT THEM LAST YEAR found them the other day way to large I wear a small DH did not want them never worn.

Well, I wear an 8-9 ladies and my feet are a tad over 9" long...are they extra large...LOVE flip flops but may have to pass if they are 11"!

ChefCKHall said:
Well, I wear an 8-9 ladies and my feet are a tad over 9" long...are they extra large...LOVE flip flops but may have to pass if they are 11"!

From bottom to top they are just a tad under 11" long the toe prong (whatever it is called) is 8 1/2" from the back they do curve of course like a regular flip flop

I wear a women's size 10 and my flip flops are 11 inches long, so those are probably a 10/11 size XL.

1. Are these flip flops comfortable to wear?

Yes, our Pampered Chef Flip Flops are designed with a soft and cushioned sole for maximum comfort.

2. What material are these flip flops made of?

These flip flops are made of high-quality rubber, making them durable and long-lasting.

3. Can I wear these flip flops in water?

Yes, these flip flops are waterproof and can be worn in water without any damage.

4. Do these flip flops come in different sizes?

Yes, these flip flops are available in size 11 and come in a unisex design, suitable for both men and women.

5. Are these flip flops easy to clean?

Yes, these flip flops can be easily cleaned with soap and water, making them low maintenance and convenient to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • trps