• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to rock these Pampered Chef flip flops at your next conference?

In summary, Merrill has the flip flops they sold at conference. Black with Pink writing! They only wore them around the last day of conference and haven't worn them since. Merrill will sell them for $7.00 plus $2.50 for shipping!
pckelly
I have the flip flops they sold at conference. Black with Pink writing! I only wore them around the last day of conference and haven't worn them since. I only needed them because my dress shoes were killing me. I will sell them for $7.00 plus $2.50 for shipping!!
I take paypal!!

What size?

oops! I wear an 8 and they fit perfect!!

I believe I just sold them! Pending!

YEP!! SOLD!! Thanks!!

Darn it! I would LOVE to have a pair of these!!

Sorry!! Post a "looking for" thread, you may get some one that has some.

Will do! Thanks, though!!

Merrill has them on their site until they run out.:)

They're not going to continue selling these?!?!
I better order a few more pairs. THey are the comfiest flip flops EVER!

I bought them from Kelly, they are so comfy.
I wore them out to eat the night I got them. I sold a food chopper to a man sitting at the door waiting for the rest of his family to arrive :) He said Pampered Chef Lady I need a food chopper. For a minute I looked at him funny because he wasn't someone I knew & I was wearing a plain black shirt with capris and wasn't carrying a purse. & I thought how did he know I sold PC
Then I realized he saw my flip flops!!

Thanks Kelly!

Teresa Lynn said:
I bought them from Kelly, they are so comfy.
I wore them out to eat the night I got them. I sold a food chopper to a man sitting at the door waiting for the rest of his family to arrive :) He said Pampered Chef Lady I need a food chopper. For a minute I looked at him funny because he wasn't someone I knew & I was wearing a plain black shirt with capris and wasn't carrying a purse. & I thought how did he know I sold PC
Then I realized he saw my flip flops!!

Thanks Kelly!

LOL Teresa that is so funny...that is definately something that I would do. That is great about the sale though. I had a lady at a restaurant waiting to be seated one time and saw my purse and said oh can I see a catalog I need some seasonings. So she looked and ordered about $20 worth of seasonings. That is great.

I was looking to buy a pair of flip flops at conference but I wear the $2.50 ones from Old Navy and can't bring myself to spend $16 on a pair.

UR welcome Teresa!

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef Flip Flops?

The Pampered Chef Flip Flops are available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. Please refer to our size chart for specific measurements.

2. Are the Pampered Chef Flip Flops comfortable to wear?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Flip Flops are designed with comfort in mind. They have a cushioned footbed and a non-slip sole for added support.

3. Can I wear the Pampered Chef Flip Flops outside?

While the Pampered Chef Flip Flops are primarily designed for indoor use, they can also be worn outside. However, please note that they are not waterproof and may not provide enough traction on wet surfaces.

4. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Flip Flops?

To clean the Pampered Chef Flip Flops, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a mild soap and water solution. Do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.

5. Can I personalize the Pampered Chef Flip Flops with my name or initials?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization services for the Pampered Chef Flip Flops at this time. However, you can add your own embellishments such as ribbons or charms to make them uniquely yours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
makeawhisk
  • heather223
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dlwright
  • husbandwifepcteam