• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Items Added to the Website...

In summary, the new items that have been added to the website include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Ultimate Baking Set. These items are currently available for purchase on the website and are not sold in physical retail stores. There may be special promotions and discounts on these new items, and Pampered Chef guarantees their quality with a satisfaction guarantee.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...the vanilla round platter
beaded napkin rings
pie plate
lg grooved cutting board...

What are you talking about... What am I missing here?

The new stuff that's been added to the online outlet... hth.

I saw them...I like the vanilla plate but have no use for it...Wish I did though or I would get it!

Chef_2_Four said:
I saw them...I like the vanilla plate but have no use for it...Wish I did though or I would get it!
It's a great serving plate (and it's oven safe) but now that we have the new SA one (same size btw) I would suggest getting the new one.

katie0128 said:
What are you talking about... What am I missing here?

Sorry - I meant to type OUTLET but my fingers were not cooperating - LOL

Is the new one oven safe?

GourmetGirl said:
The new stuff that's been added to the online outlet... hth.

Thanks... apparently my brain cell check out for a few minutes!

Thanks. I love it when they add items.

Thanks for the outlet update.

Related to New Items Added to the Website...

1. What are the new items that have been added to the website?

The new items that have been added to the website include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Some of our popular new items include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Ultimate Baking Set.

2. Are the new items available for purchase now?

Yes, all of our new items are available for purchase on our website. Simply click on the item you are interested in and add it to your cart to complete your purchase.

3. Can I find the new items in stores or are they only available online?

Our new items are currently only available for purchase on our website. We do not sell our products in physical retail stores.

4. Do you offer any special deals or discounts on the new items?

We often offer special promotions and discounts on our new items. Make sure to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on our latest deals and promotions.

5. How do I know if the new items are of good quality?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality products that are built to last. Our new items go through rigorous testing and quality control processes to ensure that they meet our standards before being added to our website. Additionally, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, so if you are not satisfied with the quality, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinS
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • trps