• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Favorite Adhesive Remover Product! Un-Du

In summary, Un-du is a liquid that is used to remove stickers and other adhesive from objects. It can also be used to remove stamps from envelopes, lift off the old stickers on car windshields, remove bumper stickers, name tags, masking and duct tapes, and remove photos from old magnetic albums.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Some of you have probably heard of it or used it, but if you haven't...you need to! Un-du is awesome..especially for scrapbookers (acid-free and photo-safe):

"You can use this liquid on your completed scrapbook pages to lift off a sticker that has been misplaced, while not damaging the page, photos, or even the errant sticker. The black lifting tool tip attached to the bottle allows you to direct the liquid right to your problem area and scoop the sticker off the page. When the page dries, the spot is gone. When the sticker dries, it is once again sticky and can be placed in the correct position."

Other uses:
"It can be used to remove stamps from envelopes, lift off the old stickers on car windshields, remove bumper stickers, name tags, masking and duct tapes, and remove photos from old magnetic albums."

Sounds amazing! I'll have to try it.

jenniferknapp said:
Some of you have probably heard of it or used it, but if you haven't...you need to! Un-du is awesome..especially for scrapbookers (acid-free and photo-safe):

"You can use this liquid on your completed scrapbook pages to lift off a sticker that has been misplaced, while not damaging the page, photos, or even the errant sticker. The black lifting tool tip attached to the bottle allows you to direct the liquid right to your problem area and scoop the sticker off the page. When the page dries, the spot is gone. When the sticker dries, it is once again sticky and can be placed in the correct position."

Other uses:
"It can be used to remove stamps from envelopes, lift off the old stickers on car windshields, remove bumper stickers, name tags, masking and duct tapes, and remove photos from old magnetic albums."

I am an avid scrapper (second business, my day job), and I have NEVER heard of this product! It sounds WONDERFUL!!! I need it...LOL

Another trick for removing adhesive that is left behind from the removal of price stickers - a little vegetable oil. Works like a charm!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Another trick for removing adhesive that is left behind from the removal of price stickers - a little vegetable oil. Works like a charm!

REALLY!!! I have never heard this (and I thought I'd heard it all because of my Grandmama!). I have heard the one about the lighter fluid, but have never actually tried it. I usually just break down and buy "goo-be-gone"

I also do Goo Gone but there are some items where I just don't want to use chemicals...like polycarbonate and other plastics. The veggie oil works like magic - well, okay, not like magic because you have to rub a little ;) but it does the job!

Aons skin so soft I heard works great to get stickes off windows but I would ntot use it to get stickers off scrapbooks thanks for the info on the un-du

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I also do Goo Gone but there are some items where I just don't want to use chemicals...like polycarbonate and other plastics. The veggie oil works like magic - well, okay, not like magic because you have to rub a little ;) but it does the job!

Who says there is anything wrong with a little elbow greese!!;)

Jennie4PC said:
Aons skin so soft I heard works great to get stickes off windows but I would ntot use it to get stickers off scrapbooks thanks for the info on the un-du

Fabulous bug repelent too!!

I saw on Rachel Ray last week that you can use a dab of vodka to remove sticker gunk too. I wouldn't use it on my scrapbooks though because I don't want it to smell like booze!!

(Pssst! Vodka has no odor...that's why some people drink vodka for lunch, so no one notices.)I wouldn't use vodka for that anyway. It's too expensive!

Thanks KG- obviously I don't know that much about booze! I have only been legal for 10 months and have been pregnant for 3 of them.

I wouldn't buy vodka just for that purpose, but if you don't have anything else around it would be great in a pinch!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
(Pssst! Vodka has no odor...that's why some people drink vodka for lunch, so no one notices.)

I wouldn't use vodka for that anyway. It's too expensive!

My Grandpa said that the best medicine for chapped lips on a cold winter day was a "kiss of vodka, right on the kisser" (he said to rub it on your lips and it would keep your lips from getting chapped) Personally...I think that was the excuse he gave my Grandmama as to why he had a flask full at all times [wink];)

LMAO!! Sounds like my Grandpa, Darby!!

In the immortal words of W.C. Fields..."I always carry a small flask in case of snakebite.I also always carry a small snake."

gilliandanielle said:
LMAO!! Sounds like my Grandpa, Darby!!

I'm sure they would have gotten along just fine, then!! My GP passed when I was in HS and boy, was he a hoot. He gave me my first beer at 14, then after I spit it out he said "good, now remember that taste forever and you shant have a problem, my dear!"...to this day I dont drink beer. But a good stiff stoli now and then...mmm mmm good!;)

Related to New Favorite Adhesive Remover Product! Un-Du

1. How does "New Favorite Adhesive Remover Product! Un-Du" work?

Un-Du works by penetrating and dissolving the adhesive, making it easy to remove stickers, labels, and sticky residue from various surfaces without causing damage.

2. Is "New Favorite Adhesive Remover Product! Un-Du" safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, Un-Du is safe to use on most surfaces including paper, plastic, glass, and fabric. However, we recommend testing it on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure compatibility.

3. Can "New Favorite Adhesive Remover Product! Un-Du" be used on sensitive materials?

Yes, Un-Du is safe to use on sensitive materials such as photographs, artwork, and scrapbooking paper. It will not damage or discolor these materials.

4. How do I apply "New Favorite Adhesive Remover Product! Un-Du"?

Simply apply a small amount of Un-Du to the adhesive residue and wait a few minutes for it to penetrate. Then, using a clean cloth, gently rub the area until the residue is removed. Repeat if necessary.

5. Does "New Favorite Adhesive Remover Product! Un-Du" have a strong odor?

No, Un-Du has a mild citrus scent that quickly dissipates. It is not overpowering or unpleasant like other adhesive removers on the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • etteluap70PC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • colegrovet