• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet

In summary, Carolyn and Janice are sad that they didn't earn the charms for the new bracelet style. They are both excited for the new style and hope it will generate lots of conversation.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Did anyone get a picture of what it looks like with the charms we could vote for? I thought it would be somewhere on cc but nada. I wished they would have given us a flyer and/or let us vote for the whole 3 days!

I'm crushed over the whole bracelet thing. Next year would have been my last diamond n my ring and I have been working my tail off for YEARS to get to the tennis bracelet. I am crushed and I HATE the new style bracelet. It looks just like the Pandora bracelets that EVERYBODY is wearing these days -nothing special about it at all. The tennis bracelet was so unique that people would stop you and say "What a pretty bracelet..." thus opening up the opportunity to talk about PC.

dannyzmom said:
I'm crushed over the whole bracelet thing. Next year would have been my last diamond n my ring and I have been working my tail off for YEARS to get to the tennis bracelet. I am crushed and I HATE the new style bracelet. It looks just like the Pandora bracelets that EVERYBODY is wearing these days -nothing special about it at all. The tennis bracelet was so unique that people would stop you and say "What a pretty bracelet..." thus opening up the opportunity to talk about PC.

Carolyn, my AD feels the same way. Her hubs has been offering to buy her a tennis bracelet for years and she told him no..I will be earning mine with PC. She was so excited to be moving onto the tennis bracelet this year. She actually cried a bit over the announcement. She has been with PC for 12 years and finally was there....

Wow, I thought the new bracelet was beautiful! Of course I can understand those that have been working to get there and now don't have it to look forward to. I like how each year will be a unique charm to identify which year you earned it. I'd love to get there!

I'm sorry you guys are so bummed. =( I'm not really a ring person so I'm just happy to straight to a bracelet. I like both styles but feel the new one is better for everyday wear. I hope it strikes up lots of conversations!

I personally like the new style as well but then I am Newish to PC too and it would have taken 6 more years for me to even think bracelet. However, I can understand and emphathize with those who have been working and waiting over 7 years to start theirs.

The new bracelet is trendy and in a few years will be out of style whereas the tennis bracelet is timeless.

Personally I am sad that I didn't earn the ring when it was the original style. It is beautiful and was unique.

Here you go girl. http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/270208_2228499037186_1389121744_3431690_189664_n.jpg

Thank you Sheila!!!

There was supposed to be a way we could earn 3 additional diamonds for our current jewelry...anyone hear anything about that yet?

Janice, they haven't said yet. Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

Related to New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet

1. What is the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet?

The New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet is a special piece of jewelry that is given to Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the Excellence Award. This award recognizes consultants who have consistently demonstrated excellence in sales, team building, and leadership.

2. How can I earn the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet?

To earn the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet, you must meet the requirements for the Excellence Award. This includes reaching sales goals, building and leading a successful team, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Once you have achieved the Excellence Award, you will receive the charm bracelet as a symbol of your accomplishment.

3. Is the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet only for top performers?

No, the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet is for any consultant who meets the requirements for the Excellence Award. While it is a prestigious award, it is attainable for all consultants who work hard and are dedicated to their business.

4. What is the significance of the charms on the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet?

Each charm on the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet represents a different aspect of the Excellence Award. The diamond charm represents sales excellence, the star charm represents team building, and the heart charm represents customer satisfaction. Together, these charms symbolize the well-rounded skills and achievements of the Excellence Award recipient.

5. Can I purchase the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet?

No, the New Excellence Award Charm Bracelet is not available for purchase. It is a special recognition piece that is only given to consultants who have earned the Excellence Award. However, you can work towards earning the Excellence Award and receiving the charm bracelet as a reward for your hard work and dedication to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies