• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's Some More Stuff....charm Bracelet, Catelog Tote

In summary, the charm bracelet is made of high-quality stainless steel and is adjustable to fit wrist sizes from 6.5 inches to 8 inches. It comes with a variety of cute and playful charms, such as a chef's hat, cooking utensils, and a Pampered Chef logo charm. The catalog tote measures 13.5 inches in width, 15 inches in height, and has a 5-inch gusset, making it spacious enough to carry catalogs and other essentials. It is also machine washable, making it easy to keep clean and maintain its vibrant colors.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Not from me....just found the post on Let's Make a Deal and I KNOW others on here were looking before :)
Hi all

FREE shipping with any purchase - shipping form 06033

PC Charm Bracelet 1 $35.00
has 14 charms on it - think the only 2 I didn't get were the
Leadership one and the $25,000 in sales

PC Silver Bookmark 1 $10.00 given at NC last year

PC Messenger Bag 1 $15.00 given at NC last year

PC Catalog Tote 1 $8.00 used, but looks new!

MONEY ORDERS ONLY

Thanks for looking

Heather

[email protected]

Catlog ToteI would love to get the catalog tote. I am a new consultant and was going to wait until I was a little further a long before I spend the money on this but for this deal I can't pass it up.

Email Heather Sarah....I don't know her I just took her ad and added it here. Hopefully she still has it for you.

What is the material of the charm bracelet?

The charm bracelet is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and long-lasting wear.

What size is the charm bracelet?

The charm bracelet is adjustable and can fit wrist sizes from 6.5 inches to 8 inches.

What charms are included in the charm bracelet?

The charm bracelet comes with a variety of cute and playful charms, such as a chef's hat, cooking utensils, and a Pampered Chef logo charm.

What is the size of the catalog tote?

The catalog tote measures 13.5 inches in width, 15 inches in height, and has a 5-inch gusset, providing ample space for carrying catalogs and other essentials.

Is the catalog tote machine washable?

Yes, the catalog tote is machine washable, making it easy to keep clean and maintain its vibrant colors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • Jeans Garden