• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants Looking for Business

In summary, Shawnna suggests that you ask your recruiter if you can have the bookings from your show to help you get started.
Chef2Teach
FONT=Comic Sans MS)xxx(/FONT)

I have two new consultants on my team that just moved here from another part of the country, want to get their business moving. I want them to move on their own without bookings from me. Does anyone out there have flyers on where they can attract new business?

Thanks, Robin

I have a few things...not sure how helpful they will be.

I did get a lot of ideas from the Lemon-Aid Lady last year at conference. She had great ideas. I'd suggest everyone sign up for her free newsletter. She has great unusual ideas. One idea that was great for new areas was to go door to door in one neighborhood and tell them there is going to be a PC show in their neighborhood and would they like to attend. Take name, address, phone on sheet of paper. Once you get a person who is VERY excited and show her the list and tell her SHE can be the host for the show and you already have a list of guests who want to attend.

Another idea is to take a lots of recipe cards and put all ingredients but ONE and leave info to call. You can put these up in a store or on a bulletin board.

A great place to go is to a place like Curves. Leave catalogs and offer to do a demo of healthy cooking.

You can also go talk to local schools and discuss fund-raisers for next school year. Most schools decide on fund-raisers at the end of the year (for the following year). Also talk to dance studios who are always trying to raise money for competitions and costumes. Visit other groups that might need a fund-raiser (soccer, football, etc.).

Also approach real eastate agents for thank you gifts. (I've attached a realtor letter and gift ideas).

Attachments

• Flyer for Grocery Store.doc
    77 KB · Views: 1,311
  • To get a date for a show try these.doc
    22 KB · Views: 1,536
  • RealEstateLetter.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Thank you gift ideas.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,454
  • Where to find customers when you run out of friends and family.doc
    38 KB · Views: 1,080
Another Idea...I just started with PC last month. April is my super starter month 1 and I just had my second show this past Saturday. One thing I have done at both shows is make cutouts and put dates on them. This past Saturday I used Easter Egg cutouts that my daughter made for me and I had dates between now and July on them. I let everyone know that if you book one of those dates you will receive a gift on the day of your show. I am using some of the door prize ideas from the supply form as their gifts. Between my first 2 shows I have booked 6 more from that idea alone. I also always make sure that when I am going over someones order to check and see if they are interested b/c sometimes they forget that the "eggs" are there.

Lemon-Aide LadyHow do we request the newsletter from the Lemon-Aide lady ?

Hi, I am new as of Sunday, and had a question. I agreed to host a show, then the person I am hosting for also recruited me. But I don't know many people, so all the people I invited are going to book under her. If they book, but that means I am not going to have a lot of parties lined up. So should I do flyers? I am confused.

Dash
Jena-Lyn Hardin-Root

When I was recruited, my recruiter gave me all the bookings from my show. I think that is what most people do.

Shawnna

You NEED to ask your recruiter if you can have the bookings from your show to help you get started. That is what she SHOULD do. Explain to her that you don't know many people and you really need those bookings from your show to get off to a good start.

Let us know what she says.

1. How do I find potential customers as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the best way to find potential customers is to start with your own network. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to let them know about your new business. You can also utilize social media and attend local events or markets to connect with potential customers.

2. What are some effective ways to market my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways to market your Pampered Chef business, including hosting cooking parties, setting up a booth at local fairs or festivals, creating a social media presence, and networking with other businesses and organizations. You can also offer incentives such as discounts or free products for hosting a party or referring new customers.

3. How can I differentiate myself from other Pampered Chef consultants in my area?

One way to stand out as a Pampered Chef consultant is to focus on a specific niche or target market. For example, you could specialize in cooking for busy families or offer gluten-free or vegan options. You can also personalize your customer service and offer unique ideas and recipes to make your business stand out.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, it is important to also offer in-person experiences and connections with customers to build relationships and trust. Online sales can supplement your business, but should not be the only method of selling.

5. How can I increase my sales as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to increase your sales as a new Pampered Chef consultant. First, focus on building relationships with your customers and offering excellent customer service. You can also offer incentives for customers to host parties or refer their friends. Additionally, regularly updating your product knowledge and offering new and unique recipes can encourage customers to try new products and increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • jengillette
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007