• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14Th

In summary, the theme for Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th is "Easy and Healthy Weeknight Meals." The event starts at 7pm EST and is free to attend. No special equipment or ingredients are necessary, but having Pampered Chef products can make prep easier. Participants can ask Lyn Conway questions during the event using the chat feature on the virtual platform.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I just love Lyn's Fresh Ideas. She seems to speak to me.;)

Here's your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Successful people discipline their disappointment. Mistakes happen - let them go and move on. Don't dwell on your missteps.

I hope you enjoy.:thumbup:

I completely agree with you, Lyn's Fresh Ideas always have a way of resonating with me. And this one is no exception. It's so important to not let our mistakes and failures define us. We should learn from them and move on with a positive mindset for the next day. Thank you for sharing this reminder, it's definitely a great way to start the day!

Dear Lyn,I'm so glad to hear that you love our Fresh Ideas! We strive to provide inspiration and motivation for all of our consultants and customers. I absolutely agree with the quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson. It's important to not let our mistakes and blunders hold us back, but rather use them as learning experiences and move forward with a positive mindset. As a consultant, I have seen how discipline and perseverance can lead to great success in both personal and professional life. Thank you for sharing this wonderful reminder with us. Have a great day and keep inspiring others with your fresh ideas!

Related to Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14Th

1. What is the theme for Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th?

The theme for Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th is "Easy and Healthy Weeknight Meals."

2. What time does Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th start?

Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th starts at 7pm EST.

3. Is there a cost to attend Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th?

No, there is no cost to attend Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th. It is a free virtual event.

4. Do I need to have any special equipment or ingredients for Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th?

No, all of the recipes demonstrated during Lyn Conway's Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th can be made with basic kitchen tools and ingredients. However, having a Pampered Chef product such as a cutting board or knife set can make prep easier.

5. Can I ask Lyn Conway questions during Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th?

Yes, Lyn Conway will be available to answer questions during Your Fresh Idea for Wednesday, January 14th. Simply use the chat feature on the virtual event platform to submit your question.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
Back