• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Planning with the 2011 Consultant Planner

In summary, the 2011 planner is much better than the 2010 planner. It has the weekly view in portrait view instead of landscape, and the monthly view is in the back. It also has the new full month view.
I hope mine gets here soon, undamaged!

Still waiting for mine :(

still waiting. HO said it was shipped last week. and HO keeps blaming the late arrival of the CN on the post office. I don't buy it; think we need a new company to send that out. Mine always comes at the end of the month when all the info is outdated.

I got mine, and I LOVE it! I love how they included the tips for succes, and like the month at a glance as well! Very pleased!

Although it might not be my preference, I will still use mine, I'm grateful that they give us a calendar at all...:)

I got mine 2 days ago and actually like it... I had already bought one but will now use both of them.... I like the tips for success also.. My director hasnt received hers yet....

Still no calendar here :(

anyone but ME still waiting for the Planner!

I have been an active consultant since 2001 !!!!!!

If you'll read the most recent CN and Newswire it states depending on who you are when you'll get it.
IMHO - Give them time, it's not like you paid for it. If you don't want to wait, buy one.

I like it. Yes, larger Sat and Sunday would be nice, but it is def something I can deal with. I do all of my bookings on post-it notes, and they will work nicely on the daily spaces.
I agree. It is free. If you don't like them, go buy something that you do like.

esavvymom said:
I got mine today. It's not all THAT bad...would have liked Saturday to be a bit larger, yes. But it's certainly one I can live with. I do wish they would come out with them in October instead of nearly December. That's about the time I start looking for a new planner for the coming year- since I start scheduling things (personal and sometimes business) in the fall. I do plan to use the Monthly for my overview, and the weekly for when I'm booking at shows, etc.

I agree with you Bobbi! I am happy with the format.

ShelbyMichalek said:
If you'll read the most recent CN and Newswire it states depending on who you are when you'll get it.
IMHO - Give them time, it's not like you paid for it. If you don't want to wait, buy one.

I did read-If you were active in

* September or October, expect to receive your planner any day now. this was posted 11/30

Heck I have been active for 9 yrs.

But my team has gotten theirs- granted it is a gift- but an essential tool for my business.
I look like a cheap fool pulling out papers w/ mock calendars to book my shows for Jan/ Feb I even have some March ones.

Maybe I'll get it before 2011

A little aggravated with HO- I get my CN the 3rd week of the month- I KNOW its online-but a comfy chair or a Dr's office is a better place to read it.

nancycookspc said:

* September or October, expect to receive your planner any day now. this was posted 11/30

But my team has gotten theirs- granted it is a gift- but an essential tool for my business.
I look like a cheap fool pulling out papers w/ mock calendars to book my shows for Jan/ Feb I even have some March ones.

A little aggravated with HO- I get my CN the 3rd week of the month- I KNOW its online-but a comfy chair or a Dr's office is a better place to read it.

11/30 was just 3 days ago :D Home office has no control of the postal system, especially during December, the biggest month of the season for the Post Office.

- 10 days ago the 1st person posted that they got their planner-

nancycookspc said:

You know.. it's always easy to tell someone not to get upset.. until they are in your shoes! and I'm with you Nancy! I've been selling for 11 years and I still have not got mine too! and all though this is the first time my planner has ever been this late.. it is VERY aggravating!! I also get my consultant newsletter in the last half of the month.. after the month is almost over and you can't apply most of the tips! yes we get it on line, but it's just like the cataog to me.. I want to hold it and touch it and read it that way.. then I can take it into the bath with me or the doctor's office, while waiting for events for my children, or to bed at night for a little reading time! lol! where I can read it comfortably, laptops do not work well for these situations! also it's nice to have the flyers straight out of the newsletter to show at my shows..
To be honest.. my planner is the number one reason why I came on here today! I have been a member here for many, many years.. but I do not come on here like I use to! But I wanted to know what's up and if others have got it and what's going on! the wait is ridiculous! I love this company and am extemely loyal to this company! But they should send out these planners much sooner than they do.. yes, it is a gift as you mentioned but IT IS an essential tool to our businesses, as you stated. They should send out these planners to the states that are farther away first.. and all of us should get it near the same time.. and if that can't be achieved because as someone stated you can't control the postal system.. then send them fed ex where there is more control!!! Good luck Nancy! I hope we get our planners soon! ;):)

nancycookspc said:
- 10 days ago the 1st person posted that they got their planner-

very true! the planners start arriving the week of thanksgiving.. and it should be this way for everyone! and the aggravation of waiting for it can only be understood by those that are still waiting!

I do have my planner and actually also have my Dec CN but I totally get the frustration. Please be sure to send a email to HO expressing your frustration EVERY time you get a CN after the first week of the month and if you haven't gotten your planner by now (or by the date the newswire said you should get it - I'd give them a couple of days leeway). They can see whether it was sent and can tell you when it's expected to arrive.

I agree that it is inexcusable but I do know they listen to us and they fix things when they can but if enough people don't say something EVERY TIME it won't get fixed.

I also agree that online version is not the same. ...hey, did you see now they have a note up there telling you how you can print a copy yourself at one of the vendors (I don't remember if it said Office Depot or Office Max. I don't think so!

I got my calandar middle of this week. I like it better then last yrs.

Just looked on here, because I haven't recieved mine. I just called they said December 10th!

Got mine today...not sure how I will use it..It's kind of big to carry around and I don't want to keep 2 or 3 different planners...I do like that it was free and Thank You PC for thinking of me.

Mine came in the regular mail, but the envelope it cam in was beat up. Too bad they don't send them in a stronger envelope.

ShelbyMichalek said:

Yes, they stated the time frame. Then they did not follow the time frame they stated. I called HO about the delay in getting mine and they lady I spoke to was totally apologetic and assured me she'd get one in the mail to me ASAP.

I found one on Amazon that best resembles the one I downloaded off of CC last year: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003N2DRM0/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Unfortunately the one they have posted under the downloadables for 2011 is the same format as the one they sent us. That doesn't work for me. I do 2 shows on Saturdays and there's barely room for 1.

Got mine yesterday and I really like it! Thanks, PC!

ok- Today is Dec 10thTo date I have NOT received the Consultant Planner
nor the CNOMG- did it go horse & buggy?anyone else not get theirs yet...Should we start taking bets if I'll get it before 2011.this is terrible- Even ALASKA got it before me!I did call HO and they said they do not know why
I should have gotten it - reluctantly they are suppose to send a another one.

Nancy, I just got mine this week(maybe Wednesday). Never got my November CN. Wonder if I'll get my December before 2011.

nancycookspc said:
ok- Today is Dec 10th

To date I have NOT received the Consultant Planner
nor the CN

OMG- did it go horse & buggy?

anyone else not get theirs yet...

Should we start taking bets if I'll get it before 2011.

this is terrible- Even ALASKA got it before me!

I did call HO and they said they do not know why
I should have gotten it - reluctantly they are suppose to send a another one.

Nancy - Good to hear they are sending you another one, albeit reluctantly.
No idea why it should be taking so long for any of you.....

I got my planner on "your" Thanksgiving - Nov 25th - happen to know the exact date as I had a show that night and did not have time between mail delivery and leaving for the show to "change over" from this year's to next year's planner to be able to take it to the show with me.

As for December's CN - just got it yesterday. Now, this is actually pretty good for me as I haven't gotten my CN anytime before the 20th of each month for the past 7 or maybe even 8 months.:eek:

I know my point of PC mail origin is different than yours, but still......Planners should be arriving during the 1st week of November and CNs should be mailed on the last business day of each month to ensure delivery within the first week of the new month.

D.

I am on the phone with the Solution Center right now....one show from Sept,Oct,Nov or Dec qualifies for this planner to ship. She apologized for me not getting it, said since I had Sept & Oct shows I should have gotten it by now.

She sent an email to the dept who ships them, and gave me a reference # for it. If you don't have yours by now, call them!

debbie mc said:
Nancy - Good to hear they are sending you another one, albeit reluctantly.
No idea why it should be taking so long for any of you.....

I got my planner on "your" Thanksgiving - Nov 25th - happen to know the exact date as I had a show that night and did not have time between mail delivery and leaving for the show to "change over" from this year's to next year's planner to be able to take it to the show with me.

As for December's CN - just got it yesterday. Now, this is actually pretty good for me as I haven't gotten my CN anytime before the 20th of each month for the past 7 or maybe even 8 months.:eek:

I know my point of PC mail origin is different than yours, but still......Planners should be arriving during the 1st week of November and CNs should be mailed on the last business day of each month to ensure delivery within the first week of the new month.
D.

No, they should be mailed for delivery ON the first day of each month.

I am on the phone with Home Office and they are saying they will have to send a request to have another one sent out to me!! Give me a break, do they think I am trying to get an extra one? So goofy!

chezshelly said:
I am on the phone with Home Office and they are saying they will have to send a request to have another one sent out to me!! Give me a break, do they think I am trying to get an extra one? So goofy!

No- sounds like they are sending the request to get you another one...not start an investigation into why you want another one. ;) The person on the phone doesn't have them in her desk- another department would have them and she's letting them know you need one sent out to you.

FYI - spoke w/promo supervisor yesterday & there may be a downloadable like last year's weekly back on the website after Jan 1. If you're using the 2010 wkly it goes thru Feb. So.....

I *finally* got mine yesterday. Sheesh. Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute!

Hey Got 2 planners yesterday

The original one they sent everyone. AND the one that I complained about plus Dec CN that I complained about.

there has got to be a better way they send them

still don't have mine! So upset! I have never not been active and I have 10 shows for January and cannot even get them in the calendar yet :( A little bummed!!!

<h2>What are the new features of the 2011 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The 2011 Consultant Planner has a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back for a more comprehensive planning experience.</p><h2>How is the 2011 Consultant Planner different from previous versions?</h2><p>The 2011 Consultant Planner has an updated layout with a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back, providing a more organized and detailed planning experience.</p><h2>Can I still see the entire month in the 2011 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner has a monthly view in the back, allowing you to see the whole picture and plan accordingly.</p><h2>Is the 2011 Consultant Planner easy to use?</h2><p>Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive for easy planning and scheduling.</p><h2>Can I use the 2011 Consultant Planner for both personal and professional planning?</h2><p>Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is versatile and can be used for both personal and professional planning needs.</p>

What are the new features of the 2011 Consultant Planner?

The 2011 Consultant Planner has a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back for a more comprehensive planning experience.

How is the 2011 Consultant Planner different from previous versions?

The 2011 Consultant Planner has an updated layout with a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back, providing a more organized and detailed planning experience.

Can I still see the entire month in the 2011 Consultant Planner?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner has a monthly view in the back, allowing you to see the whole picture and plan accordingly.

Is the 2011 Consultant Planner easy to use?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive for easy planning and scheduling.

Can I use the 2011 Consultant Planner for both personal and professional planning?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is versatile and can be used for both personal and professional planning needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smstrks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • jessica_momof6
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefClairissa