• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Needing New Tips

In summary, the conversation includes tips for a first time kitchen show presenter. The suggestions include using the "Cook's Tips" section in the "Recipe for Success" as well as watching the "Your First Kitchen Show" video to settle nerves. Other tips include starting with a few easy recipes, being honest with guests about being new to presenting, and using a tips jar for quick and easy tips during the show. It is also recommended to give tips about the products being used in the demo.
stacy710
Hello everyone! I love this site!!

I have my 1st show scheduled for this Monday and I am a bit nervous to say the least. I am really excited about this biz but not very experienced in cooking, if you know what I mean. I grew up on grilled cheese and campbells soup! Well, seeing that shows should include good kitchen tips to share that buts me in a bind. Does anyone have any quick tips that I could use? I would really appreciate it! :D

Look in your Recipe for SuccessThere is a list of "Cook's Tips" in the Recipe for Success. I can't get up and look because my baby is sleeping in my lap, but I think they're in the section on presenting kitchen shows. Just try to memorize 2 or 3, once you have those mastered, learn a few more!

You'll be great! I know my first month's "pregame warmup" was to watch the Your First Kitchen Show video. It really helped to settle my nerves each time.

Nora

Congrats on your up coming showI agree with the recipes. You don't need to be the master of them all find a few you like and can complete in a certain amount of time and use them until your really comfortable and then add new ones everynow and then. Before you know it you will be a pro. ;)

Just remember to relax. If you make mistakes most times you are the only one who will know. Thank your guest for coming and express to them that this is one of your first shows so if they could bear with you a bit that would be great. Most people will be impressed with your honesty and the show will turn out to be great. Remember if a mistake happens, laugh at yourself a bit. Often times if you laugh at something others will find it funny and it will break the ice.

Your show is going to be so much fun you are going to be amazed. Let us know how it goes.

Good Luck.

Christol :)

Tips JarHi! One idea I recently got is to fill an empty jar with as many tips as you can find - search google for "cooks tips" and you'll find tons if you don't have any already. Then if you can't think of anything to say, pull one out and read it. Or another idea is to put one guest in charge of the jar - if you are in the middle of chopping, etc. ask them to pull one out. That way you will always have plenty of tips on hand but you won't have to remember them all. Plus since you probably won't get thru all of them at any one show, even if you have repeat customers, they won't hear the same tips over and over.

Good luck!

Give tips about the products as you are using them in your demo. Recipe for success does have some great tips and its a good idea to learn as much as you can from that about the products you are talking about. Here is another document with some more tips you can use.

Attachments

• 10.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 492

1. How can I find new customers as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to utilize your personal network and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to let them know about your new business. You can also host a launch party to introduce your products to potential customers. Additionally, utilizing social media and attending local events or markets are great ways to expand your customer base.

2. What are some tips for booking parties as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to reach out to your personal network and ask for referrals. You can also offer incentives for hosts, such as free products or discounts. It's also helpful to have a variety of party themes to offer, such as a holiday baking party or a girls' night in.

3. How can I increase my sales as a new consultant?

One tip for increasing sales as a new consultant is to focus on building relationships with your customers. Offer personalized recommendations and follow up with them after purchases to see if they have any feedback or need additional products. Also, offering discounts or promotions can entice customers to make a purchase.

4. What are some effective ways to market myself as a new consultant?

Utilizing social media, creating a blog or website, and participating in local events or markets are all effective ways to market yourself as a new consultant. You can also offer special promotions or discounts to attract new customers.

5. How can I stay organized and manage my business as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to have a system in place for managing your business. This can include keeping track of orders, expenses, and customer information. Utilizing tools like a planner or spreadsheet can help you stay organized. It's also helpful to set specific goals and prioritize tasks to stay on top of your business responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Barbara Larsen