• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant and Need Bookings...any Ideas?

In summary, there are many ways to get your name out there, some easier than others, but all of them are worth trying.
clr0813
I am a new consultant. I have 2 shows scheduled but really want more bookings. I don't have any more leads, just hoping I get some bookings from those parties. I don't know that many people due to not living in my hometown. What are some good ideas to getting my name out there?

Wear your business!!!! Talk about it to everyone! When you go to the bank put a Catalog (or mini catalog) in with your deposit! When you go to the Dr.'s office take a snack (PC preferrably) and a couple of catalogs/outside order forms. ;) Will your family or friends that live out of town host a catalog show for you? I do these quite often, I have one going on right now in Las Vegas and I live in Indiana. Right now we have some GREAT Host bonuses going on and coming up as well as some really AWESOME :) Consultant Sales/Incentive Promotions! Don't be afraid to let people know what you GOALS are for those months! People will help you out to reach a goal but you have to ask! There are so many opportunities out there, we just have to ask for them. Good luck and hope your calendar begins to fill up for you!

Kim

Lots of ideas!!!Are there any fairs/bazaars coming up at local schools? Those are a great way to meet lots of people.

Also, I have made up little "goodie" bags that I carry around with me. I went to a party shop and got some clear bags that came with silver twistie ties. I put some red shredded filler in the bottom, then one of my business cards, a couple of pieces of candy (usually chocolate!) and a coupon. I came up with a coupon that says:
"$5 OFF!!! Receive $5 off your next order of $50 or more, placed through me. Expires on ..."
I give these to everyone (grocery store, nail salon, hair salon, fruit stand, discount stores, etc.) Everyone loves gifts! I have gotten some individual orders and shows from this.

And you could get a sticker or magnet for your car. Hope this helps!

clr0813 said:
I am a new consultant. I have 2 shows scheduled but really want more bookings. I don't have any more leads, just hoping I get some bookings from those parties. I don't know that many people due to not living in my hometown. What are some good ideas to getting my name out there?
look in the paper around your town and see if there is any craft shows going on and set up a booth , also get some of the mini flyer and pass them out around town and in like the doctors offices, banks, i hope this helps

Craft Shows, Fairs, Women ShowsI have always done great at these. Received bookings and people have booked from those shows as well. Definatley gets you out of your "circle".

Catalog bagI would definately get the catalog bag from your supply order. Its $15. I've had it about a week and its already generated one booking and more interest. People as ME about pampered chef when I carry my bag.

What are some tips for booking parties as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it can be intimidating to start booking parties. Here are a few tips to help you get started:

• Reach out to your network: Let your friends, family, and acquaintances know that you are now a consultant and offer to host a party for them. This is a great way to get your first few bookings and practice your party skills.
  • Utilize social media: Use your social media platforms to promote your business and reach out to potential customers. Share special offers and promotions to entice people to book a party with you.
  • Attend vendor events: Look for local vendor events or fairs where you can set up a booth and showcase Pampered Chef products. This is a great way to network and find new party hosts.
  • Offer incentives: Consider offering incentives to your party hosts, such as free products or discounts, to encourage them to book a party with you. This can also help to increase attendance and sales at the party.
  • Be persistent: Don't be discouraged if you get a lot of "no's" at first. Keep reaching out and following up with potential hosts. Persistence pays off in this business.

What are some ways to make my parties more successful and get more bookings?

Hosting successful parties is key to getting more bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant. Here are some ideas to help make your parties a hit:

• Plan ahead: Make sure you have all the necessary supplies and products for your party. Set up your demonstration area and have everything organized before guests arrive.
  • Engage your guests: Encourage guests to participate in the party by asking questions, sharing personal stories, and trying out products. This will make the party more interactive and enjoyable for everyone.
  • Offer samples: Providing small samples of food made with Pampered Chef products is a great way to showcase their quality and taste. This can also entice guests to purchase products and book their own parties.
  • Share personal stories: Share your own experiences and personal stories about how Pampered Chef has made a difference in your life. This can help guests connect with the products and see how they can benefit from them as well.
  • Follow up: After the party, be sure to follow up with guests and thank them for attending. This is also a great opportunity to offer them a discount or special offer on their next purchase or party booking.

How can I expand my network and reach new potential party hosts?

Expanding your network is crucial for finding new party hosts and growing your business. Here are some ideas to help you reach new potential hosts:

• Attend networking events: Look for local networking events and join groups where you can meet new people and promote your business.
  • Partner with other businesses: Consider partnering with other businesses or organizations to co-host a party or event. This can help you reach a new audience and potentially find new party hosts.
  • Offer virtual parties: With the rise of technology, hosting virtual parties has become increasingly popular. This allows you to reach a wider audience and find new hosts from different areas.
  • Utilize social media: Use social media not only to promote your business, but also to connect with potential hosts. Join groups related to cooking, hosting, and home goods to find people who may be interested in booking a party with you.
  • Offer referral incentives: Consider offering incentives to current hosts who refer their friends or family to host a party with you. This can help you reach new hosts and expand your network.

What are some creative theme ideas for Pampered Chef parties?

Hosting themed parties is a great way to make your parties more fun and unique. Here are a few theme ideas to consider:

• Recipe swap party: Encourage guests to bring their favorite recipes and have a potluck-style party where everyone can try each other's dishes.
  • Girls' night in: Invite guests to a fun night of pampering and relaxation, featuring Pampered Chef products like spa sets and essential oils.
  • Couples cooking party: Invite couples to learn how to cook a romantic meal together using Pampered Chef products.
  • Kids' cooking party: Host a party where kids can

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg