• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Chefs hat logo

Feb 6, 2006
Does anyone know where I can get the chefs hat pic? I know that I can get the logo hat with "discover the chef in you" under it, but I just want the hat, like what is on the boxes when you receive an order. Even something that looks like the 25th anniversary logo would work. Thanks :)

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Chef's Hat Restriction

Straight from Consultant's Corner:https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/public_comm/recipe_success_ad_guidelines.html#chefhat

"Chef’s Hat Icon Restrictions:
You may not use the chef’s hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef’s hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it."

Same thing goes for the tagline "Discover the Chef in You" (although I know I have broken that rule on the "Going, Going, Gone" discontinued items flyer...oops).