• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos?

In summary, the host has a half price assortment of the Pampered Chef Executive 5 and 7 piece cookware sets, self-sharpening knives with cases, woven rectangle tray with striped platter, barbeque tools and BBQ tool bag, roasting pan with rack and meat lifters, scraper collection, woven large square server and Simple Additions Large bowl, and the new pitcher.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
I don't have a new catalog yet, but was wondering what the half price combos on the back page were! Are they selling the prof. set at 1/2 price, or the new executive set?

Can some nice person look? :)

Thanks!

I dont have a new catalog yet, but I checked on PP and found theese half priced combos : Stainless mix Bowls and Wisk Collection $105, Barbeque tools and bag $86.50, Sharpening knives and cases $59.25, Executive 5&7 piece sets $570, Woven server and rect. baker $82, Woven rect. with platter $50.50

Do you know when we can order catalogs and supplies???

I have a copy of the new Canadian catalogue and here are our host half-price combos - REMEMBER THESE ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS!!

Deep dish baker, Square baker and small oval in Cranberry - $58.25

The Pampered Chef Executive 5 and 7 piece cookware - $392.50

Self-sharpening knives with cases - $48.25

Oil dipping set and basil blend canola oill - $29.00

Woven rectangle tray and entertaining set with striped platter - $65.00

BBQ tools and BBQ tool bag - $48.62

Roasting pan with rack and meat lifters - $114.50

Scraper collection - $29.25

Woven large square server and Simple Additions Large bowl - $57.50

HP11 5 & 7 Piece Mis-priced?Should the 5 & 7 piece Exec. Cookware Combo special be $285? Not $570?

yes, the host will pay $285, it's a $570 value. The scraper collection is still also going to be a half price selection in the new catalog.

new paperworkThe new paperwork and sample are available to order today. Update the product list in PP and they will all be there. HTH

Host Half Price Combo's in the US are:

PC Executive 5- and 7-Piece Cookware Sets - reg. $570 - 1/2 price $285

Self-Sharpening Knives (all 3) - reg. $59.25 - 1/2 price $29.63

Woven Rectangle Tray with (white) Rectangule Platter - reg. $50.50 - 1/2 price $25.25

Woven Rectangle Server & New Traditions Rectanglar Baker in Cranberry - reg. $82 - 1/2 price $41

Barbecue Tools (includes fork, turner, tongs, brush and cleaning brush) and Barbecue Tool Bag - reg. $86.50 - 1/2 price $43.25

Woven Round Tray and Large Round Stone - reg. $64.50 - 1/2 price $32.25

Scraper Collection (all 4) - reg. $41 - 1/2 price $20.50

Stainless Mixing Bowl Set and Whisk Collection (all 3) - reg. $105 - 1/2 price $52.50

Sorry I thought the prices looked a little high.

New PitcherI think that the new quick stir pitches are alittle pricey. I don't like the new disign my director went to leadership and said they where not as nice as the old ones that the handle where way to big to get a goog grip on. The older one are on there way maybe stock some up for the costumer that you know said they wanted one and over it as a booking gift.

What is the "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion?

The "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at half the price when they purchase them in combination with other items from the new catalog.

How long is the "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion available?

The "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion is available for a limited time only, usually for a few weeks after the release of the new catalog. It is important to take advantage of this deal while it lasts.

Which products are included in the "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion?

The products included in the "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion vary each year and are listed in the new catalog. Typically, popular and new products are selected to be a part of this promotion.

Can I mix and match products to create my own 1/2 price combo?

No, the "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion only applies to specific pre-determined combinations of products. However, you can purchase multiple 1/2 price combos if you wish.

Can I use other discounts or promotions in combination with the "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" deal?

No, the "New Catalog - New 1/2 Price Combos" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is already a great deal on its own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
adnoel
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KHolmes