• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet - Free Download!

In summary, Amanda created a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but she wanted to add many more that she was seeing on Facebook. Unfortunately, she found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on her. So she started from scratch and made this file. She gathered all the recipes she could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. She also created a dropbox account and put it on her public folder. The file is a free thing, so you should be able to click on it and get the file.
babywings76
Gold Member
I made a new recipe booklet for the Brownie Pan. The previous booklets shared on here were a good starting point, but I wanted to add many more that I was seeing on FB. Someone shared on FB a really nice one, but it was only for the Adobe program and was uneditable. I had some help from Kam to convert it for me. (Thanks Kam!) Unfortunately, I found that it was a major challenge trying to add in additional recipes without the formatting going all crazy on me. So I started from scratch and made this file. I gathered all the recipes I could find that have previously been shared on the Brownie Pan FB group and here. (PLEASE! Let me know if I've missed something, and I'll edit the file.)It's too big to upload to CS, so I created a dropbox account and put it on my public folder. It's a free thing, so you should be able to click on this and get the file. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75187655/New%20Brownie%20Pan%20Recipe%20Booklet.doc
Thank you to everyone who has shared these recipes and photos. I'd like to give the original people credit who took the pictures or came up with the recipes, so if you know who they are, please let me know and I'll add it in.Hope you like it!**WARNING! I spent a lot of time on this and the purpose is to have a nice file we can give to our customers for free as a thank you for purchasing a brownie pan, and to be purely helpful. Please do not sell it. If I find out it's being sold, I will take it down and that's just not fair to everyone.ETA: I updated the booklet, but due to my Word program crashing, I had to have it as a new document. So it's a different link now then the one I shared before. I removed the old link and put in a new one for this updated booklet. So click it and it should automatically download for you. Edit it to show your info and you should be good. Let me know if there are any problems with it! Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks Amanda. Just a question....the picture next to the peanut butter & jelly sandwich brownies is of a web browser showing the CC url, etc. ?? Didnt know if that was intentional?But the rest looks great!!

Hmm, I'll check it out. It's supposed to just be a picture of the PB&J brownies.

babywings76 said:
Hmm, I'll check it out. It's supposed to just be a picture of the PB&J brownies.

That is what I figured.

I don't see the same thing happening to me. Is everyone having that issue? I wonder if I need to do something to fix it? Also, I noticed when I tweaked something this morning, there was one page that ended up with extra spaces at the top, so just double check the pages and if a recipe gets cut off (and doesn't say "continued on next page"), it's because an extra space is there at the top of the page. That make sense?

Okay, I deleted that picture and put in a new one. (I also fixed the spacing issues...hopefully it shows up for everyone else okay.)Let me know how it looks now.

I saw the photo and did not notice the url, etc. when I viewed it.

People really try to sell these docs, really?

It was done with a DCB booklet someone here put together. Someone was selling it on eBay for an outrageous amount of money. So she took it down. There's no way to control what people do, though, so I just hope that by making that statement, people will hopefully stay honest and ethical.

I see a brownie PB&J picture.

However, what font did you use? Whatever it is is not on my computer so I had to select all and then choose a different font, which then means reformatting the entire document for spacing and such.

Great job otherwise!

Oh darn!!! Okay, I'll see if I can find a pretty universal font. Thanks for letting me know!

Ok. Maybe for me it was because I am on my ipad. I will look when I am on my computer later. I saw all the other photos though....no biggie. I can always adjust it if it continue to see that one. Thanks!

babywings76 said:
Oh darn!!! Okay, I'll see if I can find a pretty universal font. Thanks for letting me know!

You're welcome. Still curious which font you used though.

Okay, I changed it to Arial, which I think is more universal between all the programs. I had to fix the formatting, which meant some recipes now fit all on one page and aren't continued, except for two of them. I found a couple typos and fixed them as well. It's never going to be perfect, but it's as good as I can get it. :) Plus, I know more recipes will come out and I'll want to add them in, so the formatting will change later. So, if you downloaded it earlier, you may want to trash it and download a new copy. :D

ChefPeg said:
You're welcome. Still curious which font you used though.

I think it was Lucinda Grande or something like that. It's not too different from Arial, so I switched it to that. Hope that works out better! :)

Wow! This booklet is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you so much for putting in such hard work and thought into it. I know my customers will love it!

Thank you for all of your hard work Amanda!!!!! It is amazing!!

It's an excellent booklet.:thumbup: Thank you so much for sharing!

Awesome Amanda, thanks so much for all your hard work AND for sharing with us! :D

Thanks for sharing and all of your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is phenomenal!! Woo! Hoo! Thank you!

You're welcome everyone! Glad I was finally able to get it to where I was happy enough with it to share. :blushing: :D

Amanda, thank you so much!! This is amazing. You can tell how hard you worked on it! I can't wait to try some of these recipes.

Thank you!

Thanks!!! So great!

Thank you for making this and sharing it!! Is there any easy way to change the name and info on every to ours?

naekelsey said:
Thank you for making this and sharing it!! Is there any easy way to change the name and info on every to ours?

It's set as a "footer" so if you change it on the bottom of the 2nd page it will change it on every page.

naekelsey said:

wadesgirl said:
It's set as a "footer" so if you change it on the bottom of the 2nd page it will change it on every page.

Yep, it's the footer, so just double click in the bottom area and an editing thing pops open for that section so you can change it to your info.

Thank you so much for sharing. This is awesome and I'm going to try a lot of these myself.

Thanks, Amanda! What a lot of work you put into it. I appreciate it!
This is really special because it has the photos added into it, and the border on each page is a nice touch.:chef:

Thanks for sharing!

Hi,

Thanks your for creating this wonderful brownie pan cookbook. There are so many great ideas now have to show during my shows. This is truly appreciated.

The booklet is great. Thanks for putting it together and then sharing it with all of us!

As all others have stated, this is AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time AND the pix too! So nice of you to share this with us!!!!!!

LOVE IT! Thanks so much for your time and for sharing Jodi!!!

By the way, was the one you tried to change and amend the one with the table of contents that I've seen floating around?

This thing is amazing!!! I just got my brownie pan yesterday and I've already made the reeses brownie cookies, the triple stack brownie cookies (the ones with the oreos), the turtle brownies and the cheeseburger bites. I changed the last one a little bit, but I'm seriously loving this book! Thank you!!!

DonnaYork said:
LOVE IT! Thanks so much for your time and for sharing Jodi!!!

By the way, was the one you tried to change and amend the one with the table of contents that I've seen floating around?

(I'm Amanda :blushing:)

Yep, the one that Desiree posted on the FB "I Love My Brownie Pan" group. It looked great, and had a Table of Contents, too. I just couldn't edit it because I don't own the full Adobe program and when Kam tried to convert it for me, it worked, but every time I tried adding a recipe it kept adding extra pages that I couldn't get rid of. So I figured I'd just start over and take her idea on the cover and using a border. I didn't do a Table of Contents because that gets to be crazy when you start adding more recipes in (dealing with changing all the page #'s). But anyone can edit this file and if they want to create a Table of Contents, they can. :)

Thanks so much for putting this together Amanda! It is GREAT!

Thank you! It is so great to offer these to guest who purchase our tools! I am working through some of the recipes and posting my photos on my PC facebook page. Way fun!

I must have other booklet that was sent that I tweaked to make my own and now going to have to tweak again, to combine things, I LOVE yours!! I also said at my last show. I've printed out 1 copy, this is what I will email you, if you purchase the brownie pan, sorry I can't afford the ink to print off for everyone that I'm hoping will fall in love with the pan after the recipe I make tonight ;). I've got to send out I want to say 7 emails, well going to wait until after I close this weekend and that will give me time to fix my booklet to include changes from your book too! Mine is also a PDF, so going to have to put into word to make changes and then back into PDF to email.

Thanks for all your work!

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I must have other booklet that was sent that I tweaked to make my own and now going to have to tweak again, to combine things, I LOVE yours!! I also said at my last show. I've printed out 1 copy, this is what I will email you, if you purchase the brownie pan, sorry I can't afford the ink to print off for everyone that I'm hoping will fall in love with the pan after the recipe I make tonight ;). I've got to send out I want to say 7 emails, well going to wait until after I close this weekend and that will give me time to fix my booklet to include changes from your book too! Mine is also a PDF, so going to have to put into word to make changes and then back into PDF to email.

Thanks for all your work!

Lisa

Are there any recipes in the other one that I don't have in this one? If so, would you mind sharing them with me/us so I can add them into this file?

Amanda, did you see the cream cheese filled brownie that someone posted on FB?Yours has all the ones that were in the first brownie pan book if it's the same one that I had.

Yeah, I asked the girl who posted that for the recipe. She explained in the comments, so I need to get that one in.I thought I had seen every version of the booklets/files, so I thought I had everything. Just wanted to double check.As you guys see more things, just remind me or point it out, add it here or something and I'll update the file. (If you guys don't mind.) :blushing:

The booklet is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

So I made a brownie mix (cake-like mix) and added mini m&ms. I checked them after 20 min and they were not done in the middle. took them out after about 24 min. they were definately too hard....they again I always liked brownie 'sticks'....but my DH does not.
So, I think I added too many m&ms....any suggestions on something else I can add to the mix recipe to get more moisture and how much of the something else....
applesauce?

this booklet is awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

Holy Cow, this is awesome, thanks so much for sharing!
Claire

I made the triple layer brownies tonight with Peanut Butter cups instead of oreos...I just have to say OH MY!!! This solves any craving you could possible have!!!I made the brownies for chewy with 2 eggs instead of 3 and cooked them for 22 minutes:love:

I made the Triple Layer Brownies tonight too. Did the Oreos because my kids hadn't had them yet and they loved them. I know they would love the peanut butter cups too. We'll try those next. Last weekend, I made the cheesecakes with the sugar cookie crust and fruit topping. They were a huge hit with my family.

I can't wait to try the mini lasagnas. Everytime I ask my husband what he wants for dinner, he says "Lasagna." I'm hoping making the mini ones feels simpler than making a large one. Either way, I know he'll adore having the leftovers for lunch.

Thanks to everyone for all the great recipes and to Amanda for putting them together in one place. I bought Brownie pans for both my sisters-in-law and two of my husband's cousins for Mother's Day and will be emailing the recipe book to them to accompany the pans. I know they're all going to love them.

Shari in TX

<h2>1. What is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" and how can I get it?</h2><p>The "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" is a collection of brownie pan recipes, compiled by a Pampered Chef employee. It is available for free download through a Dropbox account. </p><h2>2. How was the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" created?</h2><p>The booklet was created by gathering and organizing recipes that have been shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group and other sources. It was then converted into a Word document and made available for download.</p><h2>3. Can I contribute to the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?</h2><p>Yes, you can contribute by sharing any brownie pan recipes that you have previously shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group or other sources. The creator of the booklet welcomes new recipes and will credit the original source if provided.</p><h2>4. Is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" available for sale?</h2><p>No, the booklet is intended to be a free resource for customers who have purchased a brownie pan. It is not to be sold or distributed for profit. If the creator discovers that the booklet is being sold, it will be taken down.</p><h2>5. How can I access the updated version of the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?</h2><p>The updated version of the booklet is available through a new Dropbox link, as the creator had to create a new document due to a program crash. Simply click on the link and the updated booklet will automatically download. Be sure to personalize the booklet with your own information before sharing it with customers.</p>

1. What is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" and how can I get it?

The "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" is a collection of brownie pan recipes, compiled by a Pampered Chef employee. It is available for free download through a Dropbox account.

2. How was the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" created?

The booklet was created by gathering and organizing recipes that have been shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group and other sources. It was then converted into a Word document and made available for download.

3. Can I contribute to the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?

Yes, you can contribute by sharing any brownie pan recipes that you have previously shared on the Brownie Pan Facebook group or other sources. The creator of the booklet welcomes new recipes and will credit the original source if provided.

4. Is the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet" available for sale?

No, the booklet is intended to be a free resource for customers who have purchased a brownie pan. It is not to be sold or distributed for profit. If the creator discovers that the booklet is being sold, it will be taken down.

5. How can I access the updated version of the "New Brownie Pan Recipe Booklet"?

The updated version of the booklet is available through a new Dropbox link, as the creator had to create a new document due to a program crash. Simply click on the link and the updated booklet will automatically download. Be sure to personalize the booklet with your own information before sharing it with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Adian80
Replies