• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Networking With the Traveling Vineyard

In summary, if you want to collaborate with the Traveling Vineyard, you may want to consider getting a consultant who is more laid back.
elijahstrust
Ok, thinking about the Traveling Vineyard shows (since I saw them this morning on the Mike & Jen show) and wondering how it might be possible to collaborate with them to do a theme show....Anyone do this already? How did you handle it...what sorts of things did you do? Still do a demo of recipe or just bring one....what would you link....Dots stemware, simple additions, the new bamboo? Obviously the wine glass trinkets and the dripless pourer stopper....

If no one has done this, what would you think might work? I'm asking because I actually have a friend locally who is a Traveling Vineyard consultant and thought it might be neat to do a show together....

I actually have done a combo show with TV and it did NOT go well! The wines are pricey so the guests had to split up their $$ to buy PC stuff too. The show barely qualified! Maybe you will have a better experience with them!???

When I was friends with a TV consultant (an old neighbor) she was pretty set against doing something together.Their wines are not that pricey, actually, for the quality you get, but I can see how it would not work out well with split sales and all.If you find a consultant who is a bit more laid back (my friend insisted on doing everything by the book and was concerned she wouldn't get her wine education in if we collaborated), it could work as long as the hostess invited LOTS of guests.

DebbieJ said:
When I was friends with a TV consultant (an old neighbor) she was pretty set against doing something together.

Their wines are not that pricey, actually, for the quality you get, but I can see how it would not work out well with split sales and all.

If you find a consultant who is a bit more laid back (my friend insisted on doing everything by the book and was concerned she wouldn't get her wine education in if we collaborated), it could work as long as the hostess invited LOTS of guests.

I think it was pricey because she pushed " joining wine their clubs"!

Hello there! I have not personally collaborated with a Traveling Vineyard consultant for a theme show, but I have seen it done successfully by other consultants in our team. It can definitely be a unique and fun way to mix things up and offer your guests a different experience. As for how to handle it, I would suggest reaching out to the consultant you know locally and discussing the idea with them. It's important to communicate and collaborate on the details, such as who will be responsible for what and what products will be featured. In terms of what to link, I think the Dots stemware and simple additions would be a great fit for a wine-themed show. You could also showcase the new bamboo products as they are not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing. And of course, the wine glass trinkets and dripless pourer stopper would be perfect additions to the show. If you do decide to go ahead with this collaboration, I would recommend still doing a demo of a recipe or two, as that is a signature aspect of our shows. It would also be a good idea to have some samples of wine and food pairings to offer your guests. Overall, I think this could be a fantastic opportunity for both of you to expand your businesses and offer something unique to your guests. Good luck with your collaboration! Let me know how it goes.

What is "Networking With the Traveling Vineyard"?

"Networking With the Traveling Vineyard" is a unique opportunity for individuals to combine their love for wine with their desire to earn income. It is a direct sales company that allows you to become a Wine Guide and host in-home wine tastings to promote and sell Traveling Vineyard's exclusive wines.

How do I become a Wine Guide with Traveling Vineyard?

To become a Wine Guide, you can sign up through our website or connect with a current Wine Guide who can help you get started. There is a one-time fee to join, and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start hosting wine tastings and earning income.

What are the benefits of being a Wine Guide with Traveling Vineyard?

As a Wine Guide, you have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule. You also have the opportunity to meet new people, learn about wine, and earn income through commissions and bonuses. Additionally, you will receive discounts on Traveling Vineyard wines and have access to training and support from our team.

Can I still become a Wine Guide if I don't have any experience with wine?

Absolutely! No prior knowledge or experience with wine is required to become a Wine Guide with Traveling Vineyard. We provide all the necessary training and resources to help you become a successful Wine Guide and host engaging and educational wine tastings.

Are there any monthly quotas or requirements as a Wine Guide?

There are no monthly quotas or requirements as a Wine Guide with Traveling Vineyard. You have the freedom to work at your own pace and set your own goals. However, to remain active and receive commission, you must make at least one sale every three months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebbieJ