1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Networking with The Traveling Vineyard

1. elijahstrust

elijahstrust Member

Ok, thinking about the Traveling Vineyard shows (since I saw them this morning on the Mike & Jen show) and wondering how it might be possible to collaborate with them to do a theme show....Anyone do this already? How did you handle it...what sorts of things did you do? Still do a demo of recipe or just bring one....what would you link....Dots stemware, simple additions, the new bamboo? Obviously the wine glass trinkets and the dripless pourer stopper....

If no one has done this, what would you think might work? I'm asking because I actually have a friend locally who is a Traveling Vineyard consultant and thought it might be neat to do a show together....

Mar 26, 2009
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I actually have done a combo show with TV and it did NOT go well! The wines are pricey so the guests had to split up their $$ to buy PC stuff too. The show barely qualified! Maybe you will have a better experience with them!???

Mar 26, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

When I was friends with a TV consultant (an old neighbor) she was pretty set against doing something together.

Their wines are not that pricey, actually, for the quality you get, but I can see how it would not work out well with split sales and all.

If you find a consultant who is a bit more laid back (my friend insisted on doing everything by the book and was concerned she wouldn't get her wine education in if we collaborated), it could work as long as the hostess invited LOTS of guests.

Mar 26, 2009
  4. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I think it was pricey because she pushed " joining wine their clubs"!

Mar 26, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted