• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed Things to Read up on in Hostpital

In summary, the person is asking for advice on how to increase sales, bookings, and recruiting while they are in the hospital and after. They mention studying and wanting to add on to their house, so they are looking for effective strategies to grow their business. Suggestions are given to utilize resources on the consultant website, reach out to upline and fellow consultants, and stay updated on products and promotions. It is also recommended to bring catalogs and order forms to the hospital to potentially gain orders from nurses. The person also mentions their upcoming hospital stay and birth.
milkangel
Does any one have things that i can read up on getting more sales and bookings and recruiting while i am in hostpital and after? i am going to studdy as much as possible while i am there and after. so any ideas what to do and read will be great. i Really need to get more shows on the books and increased sales to help out with payments because we are thinking on adding on to our house in a few weeks. i realy want more at the sametime. so every one please give me ideas how you all do this biz. thanks in advance

I posted in the chat box, but if you have an ipod or can borrow one, you can download sessions from NC and listen to them. Or stock up on cd's from the supply order (or ask clustermates if you can borrow them) and get a diskman.

Don't forget to bring a couple catalogs and order forms for the nurses! They are bound to ask what you are reading, and I bet you'll get enough orders for a show! Best wishes during your hospital stay and recoup period.

i will be going in on dec 23rd in 3 weeks from tomarrow at 5:30 in the morening and baby out at 7am.

Hi there! First of all, I hope you have a speedy recovery in the hospital. While you're there, I recommend checking out some of the resources on our consultant website. There are articles and videos specifically on increasing sales and bookings, as well as tips for recruiting. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and strategies that have worked for them. Additionally, reading up on the latest products and promotions can help you create excitement and interest among your customers. Best of luck with your business and your home addition!

1. What are some important topics to read up on in the hospital?

Some important topics to read up on in the hospital include patient safety, infection control, medication administration, emergency protocols, and documentation procedures.

2. How can I improve my knowledge of patient safety?

You can improve your knowledge of patient safety by learning about proper hand hygiene, following infection control guidelines, and being aware of potential risks and hazards in the hospital environment.

3. Are there any specific protocols or procedures that I should be familiar with in case of an emergency?

Yes, hospitals have specific emergency protocols for situations such as fire, natural disasters, and medical emergencies. It is important to familiarize yourself with these protocols to ensure the safety of patients and staff.

4. What is the best way to stay updated on new medications and their administration?

The best way to stay updated on new medications and their administration is to attend trainings and workshops provided by the hospital or to regularly check for updates on reputable medical websites.

5. How important is it to document accurately in the hospital setting?

Accurate documentation is crucial in the hospital setting as it helps to ensure continuity of care, track patient progress, and maintain legal and regulatory compliance. It also serves as a communication tool between healthcare providers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam