• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! New Consultant to Be, Early Start!

In summary, a host packet for a show should include: catalogs, order forms, invitations, and the host/guest specials.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
I'm trying to book my parties for May, within my first thirty days. I know I need to get some kind of Host Packet to my hosts, but I have no idea wht do put in it. I read some old threads, but I need to know exactly what handouts and lists, and where this stuff is? Thanks for any help in advance! :eek:

Hi Rebelbug. Welcome to PC and CS!!This is the kind of question you should ask your recruiter and/or Director. Did you host a show before becoming deciding to sign? If so, what was in your Host Packet?The monthly Host and Guest Special flyers, and the Outside Order Forms (OOFS) can all be found on Consultants' Corner of the company website. For May hosts, I would put in one copy of the May Host Special, two of the June Host Special, and two or three of the May Guest Special. I also provide two catalogs and 10 OOFS (make sure you use the one for the month in which the show is being hosted), being sure the second page is printed on the back.If you go under Files here, and search 1000 show, you'll find letters with tips on how to have a $1,000 show. Be sure all the consultant information is changed with your name and phone number, etc. Last, I would put in the Come Join Us pamphlet. The most important thing, though, is to talk with your host, either by phone or in person, to go over everything in the packet, and work with her on inviting guests and having a successful show.

The ONLY items you need to have in a host packet are catalogs, order forms, invitations (or a guest list form, so you can mail the invitations) and the host/guest specials. Everything else can wait, and can be done over the phone.

But yes, I agree with Sarah - you should talk to your recruiter/director about this type of stuff too.

What are the benefits of starting as a new consultant early?

Starting as a new consultant early allows you to take advantage of the current season's products and promotions. It also gives you more time to build your business and establish a customer base before the busy holiday season.

How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant, you will need to sign up online or through a current consultant. You will then receive a consultant ID and have access to training and resources to help you get started.

What kind of support and training will I receive as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to online training, resources, and support from your upline and the Pampered Chef community. You will also have the opportunity to attend in-person training events and workshops.

What are the initial costs and fees for becoming a new consultant?

The initial cost for becoming a new consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with product samples and business supplies. There is also a monthly fee of $16.50 for a personal website and access to the online training and resources.

How do I earn money as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can earn money through sales commissions, bonuses, and team building. You will earn a 20-25% commission on your personal sales and can earn bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. You can also earn additional income by building and leading a team of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jimgass