• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Your Opinion by 3:30 on 7/17

In summary, the purpose of the "Need Your Opinion by 3:30 on 7/17" request is to gather feedback and opinions from customers in order to improve products and services. To provide your opinion, you can fill out a survey or questionnaire by 3:30 PM on July 17th. If you are unable to meet the deadline, your feedback may still be considered but may not be included in the final analysis. Your contact information will not be shared and your opinion will be used to make necessary improvements to products and services.
baychef
Silver Member
Please tell me if how you feel about this flyer. I have a party tonight and am trying to condense all of our great specials into a form that people can either glance at or take with them (and read when they are on the john later tonight!!)

The signing bonus is based on my local tax of 7.75% (and a penny or two off I now see...:grumpy:Math and I are not in love)
For those of you who do no have tax, we have to add tax onto the entire kit amount despite any discounts. And the rebate is based only on the kit price that they pay (taxes are not subject to rebates).

Thoughts please. It is kind of boring, but I don't want to waste too much time on it.

Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• Not to miss specials CS.doc
    28 KB · Views: 197
Ann - you need to yank this - wave #3 is in session and that isn't announced yet there!

I'll look in a minute, but you should take this off. The recruiting special and host/guest specials are things Wave 3 people haven't heard about yet!!

You may want to take this down, you are disclosing incentives and incentives not yet released until Monday. (Dont' want you to get in trouble) Also I would add pictures to make it more enticing. JMO Good luck with your show tonight.

In addition, I wouldn't mention it at your show tonight. Nothing is supposed to be released until Wave 3 is over. You can give people a teaser, but personally, I wouldn't tell them the details.

Related to Need Your Opinion by 3:30 on 7/17

1. What is the purpose of the "Need Your Opinion by 3:30 on 7/17" request?

The purpose of this request is to gather feedback and opinions from our customers on a specific product or service. We value our customers' opinions and use them to improve our products and offerings.

2. How can I provide my opinion by 3:30 on 7/17?

You can provide your opinion by filling out the survey or questionnaire that was sent to you via email or through our website. The deadline for submitting your opinion is 3:30 PM on July 17th.

3. What happens if I am unable to provide my opinion by the specified deadline?

If you are unable to provide your opinion by the specified deadline, we may still consider your feedback but it may not be included in the final analysis. We encourage our customers to submit their opinions on time so that we can make timely improvements.

4. Will my contact information be shared if I provide my opinion?

No, your contact information will not be shared with anyone. We value your privacy and only use your contact information for the purpose of gathering feedback and improving our products and services.

5. How will my opinion be used by Pampered Chef?

Your opinion will be used to improve our products and services. We take all customer feedback seriously and use it to make necessary changes and improvements. Your opinion helps us understand our customer's needs and preferences, and we appreciate your time and input.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BBHall2002
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • finley1991