• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Wheat Free Recipe for Friday Show

In summary, We offer a variety of gluten-free flours such as almond, coconut, and tapioca flour as a substitute for wheat flour in baking recipes. For a wheat-free dessert, we recommend our no-bake chocolate avocado mousse, and for main dishes, we have zucchini lasagna and quinoa stir-fry. All of our recipes are wheat-free, but we recommend checking ingredient labels for individual allergies. We also have wheat-free options suitable for a low-carb or keto diet, such as cauliflower crust pizza and zucchini noodles with chicken alfredo, which can be found on our website or in our catalog.
HeatherZ
I need a wheat free recipe for my show on Friday. One of the hosts good friends was recently diagnosed with a wheat allergy and would like to accomodate her needs. It is a 5 pm show so I will be making an entree and a dessert. Thanks in advance

italian pasta stir fryThis is a SUPER easy recipe. I did a show for my mom, who invited a friend that is on a gluten (Sp?) free diet so I made it with rice instead of the linguini or fettacini.

You can alter almost any recipie in the book soit would be gluten free, the pizza's are pretty easy ..... You can go into the natural food section or health food section of your local grocery store and find a Gluten free pizza crust to make for the pizza, they also have linguinig, or fettacini noodles that are gluten free you jsut need to read the ingridence carefully........ Hope that helps

Related to Need Wheat Free Recipe for Friday Show

1. Can you recommend a wheat-free substitute for flour in baking recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free flours such as almond, coconut, and tapioca flour that can be used in place of traditional wheat flour in baking recipes. These flours can be found in our catalog or on our website.

2. I'm looking for a wheat-free dessert recipe that is easy to make. Do you have any suggestions?

One of our favorite wheat-free dessert recipes is our no-bake chocolate avocado mousse. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in under 15 minutes. We can provide you with the recipe at the Friday show or you can find it on our website.

3. Are there any wheat-free options for main dishes that are suitable for a large group?

Yes, we have a wide variety of main dish recipes that are wheat-free and perfect for feeding a crowd. Our zucchini lasagna and quinoa stir-fry are both crowd-pleasers and can easily be made in large batches. You can find these recipes on our website or in our catalog.

4. I have a wheat allergy, can you ensure that the ingredients used in your recipes are completely wheat-free?

Absolutely. All of our recipes are carefully tested and we make sure to use only wheat-free ingredients. However, we recommend always checking the ingredient labels of our products to ensure they are safe for your individual dietary needs.

5. Do you have any wheat-free recipes that are suitable for a low-carb or keto diet?

Yes, we have a variety of wheat-free recipes that are also suitable for a low-carb or keto diet. Our cauliflower crust pizza and zucchini noodles with chicken alfredo are both delicious options. You can find these recipes on our website or in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedTwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchefdonna
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Beth1170