• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Two Pink Oven Mitts ASAP? Look No Further!

In summary, Iso the Pink Oven Mitts are made of 100% cotton with a silicone grip for added heat protection. They are designed to fit both the left and right hand, making them suitable for both left and right handed individuals. They can be cleaned by hand washing with warm water and mild soap, or machine washed on a gentle cycle. They are heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making them suitable for most cooking and baking tasks. They can also be used for grilling, but caution should be taken as they are not fireproof.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I am looking for two! Really could use them ASAP even if you have just one! THANK YOU!!

I will send you a PM right now!

Sent you a PM

I have one

What is Iso the Pink Oven Mitts made of?

Iso the Pink Oven Mitts are made of 100% cotton with a silicone grip for added heat protection.

Can I use Iso the Pink Oven Mitts on both hands?

Yes, Iso the Pink Oven Mitts are designed to fit both the left and right hand, making them suitable for both left and right handed individuals.

How do I clean Iso the Pink Oven Mitts?

It is recommended to hand wash Iso the Pink Oven Mitts with warm water and mild soap. They can also be machine washed on a gentle cycle and laid flat to dry. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.

What is the maximum temperature that Iso the Pink Oven Mitts can withstand?

Iso the Pink Oven Mitts are heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making them suitable for most cooking and baking tasks. However, it is still important to use caution and not hold onto hot items for extended periods of time.

Can I use Iso the Pink Oven Mitts for grilling?

Yes, Iso the Pink Oven Mitts are designed to withstand high heat and can be used for grilling. However, it is important to remember that they are not fireproof and should not come into direct contact with flames. Use caution and common sense when using Iso the Pink Oven Mitts for grilling purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • luvtocook868