• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Suggestions for "Growth" Flower Poem

In summary, a team member shares their excitement about their Director's recent promotion to Advanced Director and their plans to present her with a plant and a poem or sayings symbolizing the growth of their team. They ask for help in creating the poem and share examples of what could be included. Another team member shares a similar gift they received when they were promoted to Director and how it symbolized the growth of their business and team. The first team member shares their revised version of the poem and plans to frame it as a gift for their Director.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
My Director promoted to Advanced Director this month, YAY!

I've bought this really pretty plant pot for her office and got a nice flower plant to put in it. I want to present it to her at our team meeting tomorrow with either a poem or a few sayings put together as symbolism of what the plant means.

Anyone wanna help me out here and is creative enough to help me splice together a little Diddy or something that I could print and frame to go with the plant?

Examples of things that could be included:

1. The plant represents growth of you and your team
2. Bloomed flowers represent your team members and the buds yet to bloom represent the team you will continue to build
3. Like this plant, you're team will continue to flourish as you shower them with knowlege and support

I
Here's what was done fo rme when I promoted to Director:

n many of our sales meetings we have talked about how recruiting is like planting seeds, we watered them and fertilized them by attending meeting, reading consultant newsletters and attending conference, our seeds sprout when someone signs up and the process begins again and our business continues to grow. Our business is like gardening. We planted seeds and they grow…

(SHOW DISH GARDEN) This garden represents ____________’s business.

_____, Each of these plants represents members of your cluster who you have raised up. Each plant is different, much like your consultants are different. Some will grow very tall and fast. Some will show growth after tending for a long time and others will bloom with beautiful flowers and multiply.

Your care of the plants will be different too. Some will need much gentle attention and others will grow with little water or sunlight from you. Your greatest task will be to determine which one’s need what type of care.

The flowers in this garden represent the highs of your business. And you have already had many. Earning your super starter bonuses, earning tons of products thru monthly promotions and achieving your goal of earning directorship by July1st. You will continue to have many flowers, but flowers often wilt. It’s the greenery that will sustain the beauty of this garden and your cluster members will be what sustains your business.

Did you notice there are also rocks in this garden? This represent the times that we have that are difficult. The frustrations each kitchen consultant and director have. A low show, a rescheduled show, a NO-show. A potential recruit who tells you right now is just not the right time. But yours is not a ROCK garden, it’s a growing and ever changing garden.

Often times in a garden you will plant a transplant. The Pampered Chef calls these transplants HOSPITALITY. And although they are never quite your plants they grow amongst your plants and bring a fullness to your garden that would be missed if they weren’t there. You have already benefited from many of my transplants growing amongst you and often they have added a new height to which many of us hope to reach.

Thanks Carolyn!!!

Ok, here's what I have taken from your post/idea and created for my Director to celebrate her promotion to Advanced Director. I had to change it a bit as I already bought her one plant with pretty pink flowers in a brown and pink plant pot. I think I'm going to frame it for her and present it with the plant, what do you think?

Attachments

• Flower Poem.doc
    350 KB · Views: 213
  • Flower Poem.doc
    350 KB · Views: 235
Love it Darcy! I saved it in hopes that I will have the opportunity to use it one day.

1. How do I come up with ideas for a "Growth" flower poem?

There are many ways to gather inspiration for a "Growth" flower poem. You can start by observing the different stages of a flower's life, from seed to full bloom. You can also think about the characteristics of growth, such as resilience, change, and progress. Another idea is to research different flower varieties and their unique growth patterns. Drawing from personal experiences of growth and transformation can also be a great source of inspiration.

2. What are some tips for incorporating Pampered Chef products into my "Growth" flower poem?

One way to incorporate Pampered Chef products into your poem is to think about how they play a role in the process of growth. For example, you can mention using our high-quality gardening tools to nurture the soil and plant the seeds. You can also highlight our kitchen products that help with preserving and cooking the fruits of your labor. Additionally, you can include the themes of community and connection that are central to our brand in your poem.

3. Can I use any type of flower in my "Growth" flower poem?

Yes, you can use any type of flower in your poem! Each flower has its own unique characteristics and symbolism, which can add depth and meaning to your poem. You can choose a flower that holds personal significance or research the symbolism of different flowers to find one that best fits your theme of growth.

4. How should I structure my "Growth" flower poem?

There is no right or wrong way to structure your poem. Some popular options include a traditional rhyming structure, a free verse style, or even a haiku. You can also experiment with different formats, such as a list poem or a narrative. Ultimately, the structure should serve the purpose of conveying your message of growth and incorporating elements of flowers and Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I share my "Growth" flower poem with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we would love to see your "Growth" flower poem! You can share it with us on social media by tagging us or using the hashtag #PamperedChef. You can also submit it to our website through our "Share Your Story" feature. We are always inspired by the creativity of our community and would be honored to feature your poem on our platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • tafaye
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tafaye
  • pamperedbecky