• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some New Cookbooks? Check Out These Options!

In summary, a variety of retired cookbooks are available for purchase, including classics like "Stoneware Sensations" and "Quick & Easy Recipes". They can be purchased directly through the website or through independent consultants, and the recipes are still relevant and can be adapted to current products. Retired cookbooks do not come with a warranty, but the customer satisfaction guarantee still applies. Bulk orders can also be made for special events or promotions by contacting the corporate office.
cat
Gold Member
I'm trying to clean up my cookbook collection since I'm running out of shelf space! Prices don't include shipping.

Stoneware Sensations - (1997) 95 page color cookbook in excellent used condition - $5
Pampered Chef Presents Campbell's Greatest Recipes - (1995) 29 page color cookbooklet (think Season's Best, in color) in good used condition - $1.50
Light & Simple - (1996) 64 page color cookbooklet (SB size, more pages) in very good used condition - $2.50
Season's Best - F/W 2001 with Apple Cranberry Popover Puff on front cover - 75 cents

I prefer paypal or a money order.
Thanks!

Everything has been sold. Thanks for your interest!:chef:

Related to Need Some New Cookbooks? Check Out These Options!

1. What retired cookbooks are currently available for purchase?

We have a variety of retired cookbooks available for sale, including classics like "Stoneware Sensations" and "Quick & Easy Recipes". Our selection is constantly changing, so be sure to check back often for new additions.

2. How can I purchase a retired cookbook?

You can purchase retired cookbooks directly through our website or through one of our independent consultants. Simply add the cookbook to your cart and follow the checkout process to complete your purchase.

3. Are the recipes in retired cookbooks still relevant?

Absolutely! While some of the products featured in retired cookbooks may no longer be available, the recipes themselves are still delicious and can be easily adapted to use current products.

4. Do retired cookbooks come with a warranty?

Our retired cookbooks do not come with a warranty, as they are no longer being produced. However, our customer satisfaction guarantee still applies to all purchases, so if you are not satisfied with your cookbook, please contact us for a refund or exchange.

5. Can I purchase retired cookbooks in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase retired cookbooks in bulk for special events or promotions. Please contact our corporate office for more information on bulk orders and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer31
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennifer31
  • BeaLorene
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BeaLorene
  • noelskitchen