1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Need Some Ideas! $156. more to go!

Tags:
  1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

I only need to sell $156. more to reach $2000. in sales for the month of May. My first show was fantastic, it was $1506. in sales! My second show was a bit of a flop, it was only $338. in sales. I have a 3rd show scheduled but it's not until May 31st and I won't be able to get it in before the end of the month!

Any ideas as to how I can reach the $2000. on time? :confused:

May 18, 2005
  2. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

Fund-Raiser or Catalog show

I'm going around to local businesses, asking them if they would try to get at least 10 orders for the American Cancer Society. I have 1 at the electric company, 3 local convience stores, 4 banks ( 2 of them have 2 more branches here also, so that's 8) 1 family member is taking it to his work (factory), 2 friends that have a Beauty Shop and 1 friend that is taking her's around work and the ball field. This is my first fund-raiser, I hope it works out. :eek: I hope I've helped you get some ideas.
    warm wishes,
    Brandy

May 19, 2005
  3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Have you submitted those shows? If not, do your Big MAC calls....call them to thank them for their order, you really enjoyed meeting them, did they have fun, go over the order with them (a lot of times they will add on), did they get everything they wanted, ask if they are interested in having their own show, thank them again.

You will often add on several hundred dollars to your order.

4. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Those are some great ideas. Good luck, I hope you get the results you are aiming for!

May 19, 2005
Have something to add?