• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Simple Additions Bag? Anyone selling or know where to find one?

convenient and functional!Thanks..... I'd love for them to come out with another one too, but I'd settle for the "old" style.... I do a monthly bingo where I use alot of the SA. So it's... convenient and functional!
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
My husband wants to buy me one for my birthday in Nov. Anyone have one or know where I can get one? Thank you!

:confused: Ok, I am new at this so at the risk of sounding stupid I am going to ask what is a simple additions bag?

It's just a carring case that you can store all your pieces in. I borrowed a couple from a PC Friend and now I own enough SA to get my own, instead of carring them in the boxes in a rolling suitcase. There really cool. They have individual pockets so you can put the bowls small and med, the Rectangle Platter, Even the large platter has a place. Very nifty!

Well, I am sure going to watch this thread than because now I am curious also to see the answer to your question... my birthday is in November, I think I should put in my order now to with the hubby!

That is neat! I want one too LOL!

Mines the 6th of November. Yours?

I saw some old bags offered in the "outlet" if you look as a consultant in the "samples" section on CC. I'd keep checking there, or ask if anyone in your cluster has one that they don't want. I love mine, and definitely won't part with it!! :)

COOKINWITHSHERRI said:
My oldest brother is the 6th, my husband is the 11th, my other brother is the 17th, I am the 20th, my sister in law is the 26th, my aunt is the 29th, and my cousin is due with her first baby on the 30th:D

Oooh! More November cluster birthday families like mine!! :)

I'm Nov. 5, SIL is Nov. 17 and DH is Nov. 24. We also have clumps of people in May and August. What is up with that?? Actually, I think I know - my parents always tell the story of how they were newlyweds on Valentine's Day and one thing led to another...BAM, here I am! :D

I think I've herd that story too!

Wow, November right before xmas... WoW, hard on the pocket book huh? My kids and husband are all right next to each other in March and April, so I know the feeling!

Thanks for the heads up about the outlet. I never think to look in there!

My children are right after jan 26 and march 5... so still either over buy or hmmm.... over buy! LOL

NO luck this time in the cc.. (If I'm looking in the right area!)

Well good luck finding one Sherri, and if I don't get to talk to you before your birthday "Happy Birthday"! LOL and you too Cathy!

You too! Like me new pic? Finally took one! Love the fat frog, frogs being my fav... But now you guys can see me! I'm really not a fat frog! LOL It's a little dark. I'm working on a close up but I can't get it to take one here. I'll try again soon. Bye guys! Keep your eyes peeled for that SA Bag! ;)

NOw I want them too...I really would like to have those as well and btw: my bday = 11/14 and my cousin 11/15. I weighed 7 and he was like 8 or 9 pounds and everyone thought we were twins!!!
LOL

COOKINWITHSHERRI said:

Hey, no fair! my b-day is Nov 6th, too!!! (just kidding)

Sorry, I actually bought two when they were on the outlet. I was going to use one as an incentive for a future recruit, but liked it so well to store my SA's in I use both of them now! It really protects them and I always know where they are. I usually don't use them to carry to my show since I don't take that many at a time.

I wish they would make new ones, since these have the sleeves for some of the old pieces.

Good Luck!

pampchefrhondab said:
Sorry, I actually bought two when they were on the outlet. I was going to use one as an incentive for a future recruit, but liked it so well to store my SA's in I use both of them now! It really protects them and I always know where they are. I usually don't use them to carry to my show since I don't take that many at a time.

I wish they would make new ones, since these have the sleeves for some of the old pieces.

Good Luck!

Thanks..... I'd love for them to come out with another one too, but I'd settle for the "old" style.... I do a monthly bingo where I use alot of the SA. So it's just handier! I thought it would be a long shot, but I'd thought I'd just thow it out there. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I HAVE ONE! It's actually another consultants. I have a box of stuff to sell for her. How much are you willing to pay? Don't know what they originally sold for or what seems fair. Let me know!

COOKINWITHSHERRI said:
Thanks..... I'd love for them to come out with another one too, but I'd settle for the "old" style.... I do a monthly bingo where I use alot of the SA. So it's just handier! I thought it would be a long shot, but I'd thought I'd just thow it out there. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Not to Hijack but what do you mean that you do a monthly bingo.

Jules711 said:
I HAVE ONE! It's actually another consultants. I have a box of stuff to sell for her. How much are you willing to pay? Don't know what they originally sold for or what seems fair. Let me know!

I PM'd you!

I have one that I have barely used if anyone else wants one and wants to make an offer. I need to start getting rid of things I do not use to make room for more. PM or EMAIL me with an offer if you're interested.

I have one that I want to get rid of if anyone else wants it. It has been used but in fairly good condition. PM or E-mail me if you are interested as well.

jrstephens said:
I have one that I have barely used if anyone else wants one and wants to make an offer. I need to start getting rid of things I do not use to make room for more. PM or EMAIL me with an offer if you're interested.

Sale is pending.;)

1. What is the purpose of the Need Simple Additions Bag?

The Need Simple Additions Bag is designed to help organize and transport your Pampered Chef products with ease. It is perfect for carrying items to parties, potlucks, or even just for storing items in your pantry.

2. How big is the Need Simple Additions Bag?

The bag measures 15.5 inches in length, 10 inches in width, and 9.5 inches in height. It is spacious enough to hold multiple Pampered Chef products and has a sturdy handle for easy carrying.

3. Can the Need Simple Additions Bag be personalized?

Yes, the bag can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. This is a great way to make your bag stand out and prevent mix-ups at parties or events.

4. Is the Need Simple Additions Bag machine washable?

Yes, the bag is machine washable on a delicate cycle. We recommend air drying to preserve the bag's shape and avoid any potential damage from heat.

5. What materials is the Need Simple Additions Bag made of?

The bag is made of a durable polyester material that is water-resistant and easy to clean. The interior is lined with a wipeable material for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schenectady90241
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • sarahb2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KOLBERG1
  • Celia