• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Simple Additions Tote? I've got one for sale!

In summary, the Iso Simple Additions Tote is made of durable, high-quality polyester fabric and has three spacious compartments, including a large main compartment, a zippered front pocket, and two side pockets. It is also insulated to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature and can be customized with embroidery or heat transfer. The tote measures 14" x 11" x 6" and can hold up to 12 pounds, making it perfect for various occasions.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Does anyone have a simple additions tote they are willing to sell?

Kasey - I've got one in really good condition. I've only used it a handful of times. I'd be willing to sell it for $15 plus shipping (which I have NO clue how much it would be!!). If you want it, let me know and I'll find out how much the shipping would be.

Related to Looking for a Simple Additions Tote? I've got one for sale!

What is the Iso Simple Additions Tote made of?

The Iso Simple Additions Tote is made of durable, high-quality polyester fabric that can withstand daily use and easy to clean.

How many compartments does the tote have?

The Iso Simple Additions Tote has three spacious compartments, including a large main compartment, a zippered front pocket, and two side pockets for additional storage.

Is the tote insulated?

Yes, the Iso Simple Additions Tote has an insulated lining to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature while on the go.

Can I customize the tote with my name or logo?

Yes, the Iso Simple Additions Tote can be personalized with embroidery or heat transfer, making it a great gift or promotional item.

What are the dimensions of the tote?

The Iso Simple Additions Tote measures 14" x 11" x 6" and can hold up to 12 pounds, making it perfect for carrying all your essentials for a picnic, potluck, or day trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • PC Angel