Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
1 medium ripe banana, peeled
1 container (6-8 oz) strawberry yogurt
1 cup orange juice
Strawberries, if you like
1. Peel the banana and place it on a cutting board. Cut the banana into smal chunks using My Safe Cutter and place it in the Quick-Stir Pitcher.
2. Using the Nylon Masher, mash the banana until it is almost smooth. Add the yogurt and juice to the pitcher. Place the lid on the pitcher. Make sure the lid is in the closed position. Pump the handle several times to mix well.
3. Pour the smoothie into 2 tall glasses and serve with the strawberries, if you like. Enjoy!
Very Veggie Wrap
1 flour tortilla
1 tbsp cream cheese spread
1 large lettuce leaf
3 baby carrots
1/4 cup broccoli florets
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tbsp ranch salad dressing
1. Place the tortilla on a cutting board. Spread the tortilla evenly with cream cheese using the All-Purpose Spreader. Place the lettuce leaf on top and press it down gently.
2. Place the carrots in the deluxe cheese grater and grate them over the lettuce.
3. Chop the broccoli using the Food Chopper and sprinkle it over the carrots. Sprinkle the cheese over the broccoli, then drizzle salad dressing over the top.
4. To roll up the tortilla, begin at 1 side and roll up the tortilla tightly. Enjoy!
Not sure how profitable it will be but we're doing an Ice Cream Bar along with the Tutti Frutti Smoothies and the Very Veggie Wraps. It's mid afternoon on a Sat and the host is telling everyone to bring their kids so if nothing else, it will be alot of fun!