• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Shrimp Wonton Cups...

In summary, to make Shrimp Wonton Cups, you will need wonton wrappers, shrimp, cream cheese, green onions, soy sauce, garlic powder, and sesame oil. You can substitute the shrimp with other proteins and assemble the wonton cups by placing a wonton wrapper in a greased muffin tin, filling it with the shrimp mixture, and baking until crispy. The shrimp will cook in the oven and the cups can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge before baking.
ChefBeth2
that is pictured on page 38 of the catalog. It says it's from the Celebrate! Cookbook. Anyone try these? They look delicious, and I have a host that wants me to do appetizers.

Thanks,

Beth in PA

They're awesome! They hold a special place in my heart because it's what my director made at MY show right before I became a consultant. Matter of fact, I just made them at a show Friday night. They're delicious!

Shrimp Wonton Cups

24 square wonton wrappers
1 T. butter or margarine melted
10 oz. shelled deveined and cooked medium shrimp
2 green onions, finely chopped
1/3 C. grated carrot
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce
1 C. (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. With pastry brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Press wonton buttered side up into muffin cup using tart shaper. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges turn light golden brown.

Remove pan from oven. Meanwhile, reserve 24 shrimp in separate bowl. Finely chop remaining shrimp with Food Chopper. Combine cream cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in Classic Batter Bowl, blend well with Mix N' Scraper. Stir in chopped shrimp, green onions, carrot and mozzarella cheese grated with Deluxe Cheese Grater.

Using Small Scoop fill each wonton cup with rounded scoop of cream cheese mixture. Top with reserved shrimp. Bake 5 minutes or until wontons are golden brown and filling is bubbly around edges.

Yield 24 appetizers.

Thanks!Thank you for taking the time to post this, Becky! I can't wait to try it!!

Have a great day!!

Beth in PA

What ingredients do I need to make Shrimp Wonton Cups?

To make Shrimp Wonton Cups, you will need wonton wrappers, shrimp, cream cheese, green onions, soy sauce, garlic powder, and sesame oil.

Can I substitute the shrimp with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the shrimp with other proteins such as chicken, tofu, or ground meat. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I assemble the Wonton Cups?

To assemble the Wonton Cups, place a wonton wrapper in a greased muffin tin and gently press it down to form a cup shape. Then, fill it with the shrimp mixture and bake in the oven until the wontons are crispy.

Do I need to pre-cook the shrimp before filling the wonton cups?

No, the shrimp will cook in the oven while the wonton cups are baking. Just make sure to use raw shrimp and chop them into small pieces.

Can I make the Shrimp Wonton Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the wonton cups ahead of time and store them in the fridge until ready to bake. This is a great option for parties or gatherings. Just make sure to bake them right before serving for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • rajenkiPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • angmillar