1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need Recipe Asap Please!

1. plichte

plichte Member

Sometimes I wish I worked at home. I have a party this weekend and I forgot to bring my ingredient list with me today to give to my host. (she is one of my co-workers)

Would someone be willing to send me the ingredients for the BLT dip that is in the celebrate cookbook? I would owe you BIG TIME!

Nov 11, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Here you go....I happened to have it on a flyer that I hand out at fairs.

I hope it's the complete recipe since I've never gone from this recipe.

Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Dip
    from our Celebrate! Cookbook

1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese,
    softened
    1/2 c. ranch salad dressing
    1 med. tomato, seeded and
    diced
    6 bacon slices, crisply cooked,
    drained and chopped
    1/2 c. finely chopped celery
    2 tbsp. finely chopped onion
    1 tsp. sugar
    Lettuce leaves
    Toasted French Bread slices

1. Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Gradually stir in dressing; mix well.
    2. Remove seeds from tomato; dice tomato using Utility Knife. Reserve 1 tbsp. for garnish. Using Food Chopper, chop bacon, celery, and onion. Add tomato, bacon, celery, onion and sugar to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.
    3. To serve, line chilled Chillzanne Mini Bowl with lettuce leaves. Fill with dip. Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with toasted French Bread.

To toast bread slices: Preheat oven to 350oF. Arrange bread slices in single layer on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.

Nov 11, 2005
  3. plichte

plichte Member

Thank You!

Thank you Becky! I appreciate it so much. I didn't know what I was going to do. If I can help you with anything just let me know.

Nov 11, 2005
  4. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

I made this alot during the summer for my parties and everyone loved it...its very yummy!!

Nov 11, 2005
  5. cookerup

cookerup Guest

The Recipe is Delicious...

I made it at my last two shows (appetizers) and everyone wanted the recipe and I also sold a bunch of the tube bread pans because of it -- and I didn't even toast the bread, or use lettuce. I just put it in the small striped bowls in the caddy and put the new butternut and cranberry spreaders in with it. I sliced the bread with the serrated bread knife and served it on the rectangle platter.

Ruth
    Ind. Kitchen Consultant #420979 ;)
    with The Pampered Chef

Nov 13, 2005
Have something to add?