• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Opinion on Bridal Fair Please

In summary, the speaker is trying to organize a Bridal Fair in their area as the usual sponsor, a local paper, is not available this year. They have lined up a bridal shop, an Avon rep, a Longaberger rep, and a Premier Jewelry rep. They are also considering inviting a Party Lite representative, a local bakery, a hair salon, a caterer, and a flower shop. They are unsure of when or where the fair will take place, but plan to call the bridal shop owner back on Tuesday to discuss. They are also wondering about any potential new products for bridal showers. The speaker has participated in a previous bridal fair and had a variety of vendors, including dj's, caterers, invitation printers,
jenniferlynne
Ok, when I have a question, I come to you all. I am trying to organize a Bridal Fair in my area. The local paper that normally sponsors it, isn't going to this year. I have been talking to a local bridal shop and a few other people. Anyway, my question is, who all should I invite, and should I invite reps from Southern Living and Tastefully Simple? I don't know much about their products, and if it will at all hurt my booth, I just won't call them. So far I have lined up a bridal shop (and they have a photography studio inside their shop), an Avon rep, a Longaberger rep and a Premier Jewelry rep. I thought of also calling a Party Lite (candles), a local bakery, hair salon, a caterer and maybe a flower shop. Any other suggestions? At this point and time, I have no idea when or where this will even take place if we get it together. I am supposed to call the Bridal shop owner back on Tuesday. She wanted to have one, but couldn't find enough interested vendors. I told her husband on the phone today that I had a hand full of interested vendors and he told me to call her back and see what we could come up with (she is also a nurse, so she just doesn't have a lot of time to organize these things).

Did I also read in another thread that we are supposed to get some kind of new stuff for having Bridal Showers? Anyone know what kind of stuff we are getting?

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give me. You all are the best!

The bridal fair I participated in had dj's, caterers, invitation printer, cake co, a fashion show, travel agent, horse drawn carriage co, Southern Living at Home and more.
I called all the names on my slips and couldn't find one person that wanted to "win" my free shower they entered for :confused: I got one catalog show booked. Oh well, I would have never known if I didn't try it, right?

Hey there! It sounds like you're off to a great start with organizing your Bridal Fair. Since it's your first time doing this, I would suggest starting with a smaller group of vendors and then expanding in the future if it goes well. As for who to invite, I think you have a good mix already with the bridal shop, Avon, Longaberger, and Premier Jewelry. I would also suggest inviting a makeup artist, a travel agent (for honeymoon planning), a wedding planner, and maybe a DJ or live music vendor. As for the Southern Living and Tastefully Simple reps, it really depends on what their products are and if they would be a good fit for a bridal fair. If you're not sure, it's always better to err on the side of caution and not invite them. As for the new stuff for bridal showers, I'm not sure what you're referring to. Maybe check with the bridal shop owner or other vendors to see if they have any information on that. Good luck with your fair!

1. How can I make my booth stand out at a bridal fair?

One way to make your booth stand out is to have eye-catching displays and demonstrations. You can also offer exclusive deals or promotions to attract potential customers.

2. What should I bring to a bridal fair?

Some essential items to bring include business cards, product samples, order forms, and decorations for your booth. You may also want to have a sign-up sheet for interested customers to receive more information or discounts.

3. Is it worth it to participate in a bridal fair as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Many consultants have found success at bridal fairs, as it's a great way to reach a targeted audience and potentially book parties or gain new customers. However, it ultimately depends on your individual goals and strategy.

4. How can I effectively engage with potential customers at a bridal fair?

It's important to have a friendly and approachable attitude, as well as a strong knowledge of your products and their benefits. Offering samples or demonstrations can also pique interest and draw people to your booth.

5. What are some tips for following up with leads from a bridal fair?

Be sure to follow up with any leads within a few days after the bridal fair. You can send a personalized email or make a phone call to thank them for stopping by your booth and offer any special deals or promotions. It's also helpful to add them to your mailing list for future updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • pcheflil
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman