• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need no bake recipes

May 27, 2009
The host of my next show wants to do her show outside. She is requesting a no cook/bake (unless I can do it at home) show. I have been to her house and her patio is not near the kitchen! What to do?
I need a few recipes I can go back to her with. I don't think she cares if its salad or desert. I just need to come up with a good idea.:)

Thanks
Mary

lmradlein

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
Okay...can't think of the name it's a Salad with chicken strips, black beans, green onions , cheese, tomato, and you mix some salsa with sour cream for the dressing. YUM! All you need to do is pre cook your chicken....also you can make Jerk Chicken Salad!

PamperedDor

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
;)Here are some -

Us NYers like Pizza! LOL! Enjoy!!;)

Attachments

• PC No Bake Recipes.doc
    43 KB · Views: 494

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Okay...can't think of the name it's a Salad with chicken strips, black beans, green onions , cheese, tomato, and you mix some salsa with sour cream for the dressing. YUM! All you need to do is pre cook your chicken....also you can make Jerk Chicken Salad!

Seven Layer Southwestern Salad! YUM YUM YUM!

Also - the Strawberry Spinach Salad is a favorite w/ my guests.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Yes, a Trifle!!

Also, the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. Just cook the Ground Beef before hand.

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
where is the strawberry spinach salad recipe?

also, i did the cool veggie pizza and the husband and guests loved it! make crust ahead of time