• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need More Prep Bowls for My 1000 Piece Puzzle: Any Suggestions?

In summary, the prep bowls are available in a set of 4 different sizes - 1 cup, 2 cup, 3 cup, and 4 cup. They are microwave safe and can be used for heating up food, but they are not oven safe. The prep bowls are also dishwasher safe and come with airtight lids for storing leftovers or taking food on-the-go.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Well, I just discovered a new use for prep bowls and I need more!

I haven't done a puzzle in YEARS so I grabbed a puzzle at the store to do with the kids...well dumb me, I grab a 1000 piece puzzle with little pieces.

So, we are sorting out our edges and other sections into prep bowls. Works well, except I don't have enough for 1000 pieces!

Good luck with that!

I just busted out the stainless bowl for all the center pieces temporarily! This puzzle will take us a lifetime!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you found a new use for prep bowls - they are definitely a versatile and handy tool in the kitchen. I can understand your struggle with not having enough for a 1000 piece puzzle - that's a lot of pieces to sort out! Have you considered using some of our other products, such as our divided trays or storage containers, to help with the sorting process? They can also be great for keeping the puzzle pieces organized while you work on it. Let me know if you need any recommendations or assistance in finding the right products for your puzzle project. Happy puzzling!

What sizes are the prep bowls available in?

The prep bowls are available in a set of 4 different sizes - 1 cup, 2 cup, 3 cup, and 4 cup.

Are the prep bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the prep bowls are microwave safe and can be used for heating up food.

Can the prep bowls be used in the oven?

No, the prep bowls are not oven safe. They are designed for prepping and mixing ingredients, not for baking or cooking.

Are the prep bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, the prep bowls are dishwasher safe. They can be washed in the top rack of a dishwasher.

Do the prep bowls come with lids?

Yes, the prep bowls come with airtight lids that are perfect for storing leftovers or taking food on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dannyzmom