• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Lunch Totes? 2 NIB with Use and Care Available!

In summary, the dimensions of the lunch totes vary but typically range from 8-10 inches in height, 10-12 inches in width, and 4-6 inches in depth. They are all insulated to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature and come with a one-year warranty. Personalization options are not available, but there are various designs to choose from. The lunch totes are not machine washable and should be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap.
I am looking to purchase 2 nib w/use and care lunch totes.
Anyone? :)

I have 1 paisly one that we earned a few months ago. email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!

I have a paisley nib also. PM me if interested. Thanks.

I have 2 of the ones we could purchase in April if you are interested......e-mail me at [email protected].

I forgot to say that they are also still in the plastic wrap.

Related to Need Lunch Totes? 2 NIB with Use and Care Available!

What are the dimensions of the lunch totes?

The dimensions of our lunch totes vary depending on the style, but they typically range from 8-10 inches in height, 10-12 inches in width, and 4-6 inches in depth.

Are the lunch totes insulated?

Yes, all of our lunch totes are insulated to keep food and drinks at the desired temperature for several hours.

Do the lunch totes come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our lunch totes come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can the lunch totes be personalized?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization options for our lunch totes. However, we do offer a variety of designs and patterns to choose from.

Are the lunch totes machine washable?

No, we do not recommend machine washing our lunch totes. Instead, we suggest wiping them down with a damp cloth and mild soap for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • krusso