• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Low Carb/Stoneware Recipe Asap

SandyIn summary, Jeanne is stressed about needing to make a low carb meal for her upcoming PC show for "PC junkies." She has searched for recipes but hasn't found anything suitable. Her friend Sandy suggests making a low carb quesadilla or stir fry using the PC Quick Cooker, or a low carb chili using the PC Pressure Cooker. She also recommends checking out low carb recipe websites for more ideas. Jeanne is grateful for the suggestions and will let Sandy know how it goes.
queenjean
HI!

I have a show on WED (2 days) for a bunch of PC junkies. SO I am doing an Express show. The host informed me today that it needs to be low carb (less than 10 carbs). I wanted to use stoneware too. I have searched the cookbooks and this site with no luck. Is there anything out there I can make?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Jeanne Bach #344677
Bellingham, WA
Ind. Future Director :confused:

Just a thought...Could you do a low-carb quesadilla using low carb tortillas, low carb cheese, bacon, avacado, and jalapenos? (Salsa might put it over the top) I'm not sure on the exact carb count...you'd have to do the math, but it should be pretty low...

Just a suggestion,
Sandy

Hi Jeanne! First of all, congratulations on your upcoming show! I can understand your stress about needing to make a low carb meal on short notice, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll find something delicious to make for your PC junkie audience. One idea could be to make a low carb stir fry using the PC Quick Cooker. You can use low carb vegetables like broccoli, bell peppers, and mushrooms, and add in some protein like chicken or tofu. You can also use low carb sauces like soy sauce or a homemade stir fry sauce with minimal sugar. Another option could be to make a low carb chili using the PC Pressure Cooker. You can use ground turkey or beef, and add in low carb veggies like cauliflower and zucchini. You can also use low carb beans like black soybeans or chickpeas. I would also recommend checking out some low carb recipe websites or blogs for more ideas. There are plenty of options for low carb meals that can be made in the PC. Good luck with your show and I hope these suggestions help! Let us know how it goes. Best,

1. Can you recommend a low carb recipe using stoneware?

Yes, we have a delicious recipe for low carb cauliflower crust pizza that can be made in our stoneware baking dish. It's a great alternative to traditional pizza and is easy to make!

2. Are there any low carb dessert recipes that can be made in stoneware?

Absolutely! Our stoneware is perfect for making low carb desserts like flourless chocolate cake or berry crumble. The stoneware evenly distributes heat, resulting in a perfectly cooked dessert every time.

3. Can I use stoneware to make low carb casseroles?

Yes, stoneware is great for making casseroles. Our stoneware dishes are oven safe and can withstand high temperatures, making them perfect for baking low carb casseroles like zucchini lasagna or chicken broccoli casserole.

4. Do you have any tips for using stoneware to make low carb dishes?

Yes, we recommend lightly greasing the stoneware with cooking spray or oil before adding your ingredients. This will prevent sticking and make clean up easier. Also, make sure to let the stoneware cool before washing it to avoid cracking.

5. Can I use stoneware to cook low carb meals on the grill?

Yes, our stoneware is versatile and can be used on the grill as well as in the oven. You can make delicious low carb dishes like grilled vegetables or salmon in our stoneware dishes on the grill for a tasty and healthy meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jen123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Juddel
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • michellemash