• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need last-minute invites for a jewelry/wine tasting party?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers printing services that typically take 3-5 business days. Rush options are available for an additional fee. Customers can choose from a variety of customizable design options or upload their own design. The printing is done on high-quality, 100 lb. cardstock for a professional and durable finish. There is no minimum order requirement, so customers can order as few or as many invites as needed. Envelope printing is also available for an additional fee, with various font and color options to match the invites.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I procrastinated and now need invites for a party (non PC) I'm having on the 27th. Would love to design and use Vista but I don't think they would be here on time. It's a jewelry/wine tasting party and wanted to call it "Bangles and Beverages" on a cool postcard invite. Any company recommendations that won't cost me a fortune--something I can design online and get by this weekend????

Not sure of pricing, but OfficeMax/CopyMax, Kinkos, or Staples copy could do that for you and then you wouldn't be waiting (or paying for) shipping.

Or...could you print up your own using cardstock?

Make it yourself and print on cardstock.

I don't have colored ink.

so print it in B&W and then have it copied on colored card stock.

DebbieJ said:
so print it in B&W and then have it copied on colored card stock.

You're so smart!:)

Related to Need last-minute invites for a jewelry/wine tasting party?

1. How quickly can I get my invites printed?

At Pampered Chef, our printing services typically take 3-5 business days. However, we do offer rush options for an additional fee.

2. Can I choose my own design for the invites?

Yes, we have a variety of customizable design options available for you to choose from. You can also upload your own design for us to print.

3. What type of paper do you use for printing?

We use high-quality, 100 lb. cardstock for our printing services. This ensures that your invites will have a professional and durable finish.

4. Can I order a small quantity of invites?

Yes, we have no minimum order requirement for our printing services. You can order as few or as many invites as you need.

5. Do you offer envelope printing as well?

Yes, we offer envelope printing for an additional fee. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors to match your invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cmcosker
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • pamperedbecky