• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for incorporating Sloppy Joes into a men-only party?

M
mistym
I have a men only party on Sat and they have requested Sloppy Joes while they watch the game. I am trying to think of ways to get them incorporated into the tools and whatnot but am having a hard time.

I was thinking of having the meat already done but having extra fixing's on the side.

Ie, cheese in the cheese grator
Sour Cream in the easy accent decorator

ummmm.....I am running out of steam here....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am from the UK so I have never had or made Sloppy Joes before hence I am having some difficulty with this one!

TIA

Misty

I don't know if there is a PC recipe for Sloppy Joes, but this is my favorite way to make them. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sloppy-joes-ii/detail.aspx

Here's what you could show:
onions & green peppers-food chopper
substitute the garlic powder for fresh garlic-garlic press
mustard & brown sugar-measuring spoons
ketchup-measure all

If you have never had them, they are good topped with sliced dill pickles.

Hope that helps!
Jess

What about a Sloppy Joe ring or braid?

Precook the hamburger. At the show reheat to add the sauce, onions, garlic etc. (shows cookware and you can chop, press etc). The assemble on the round or rectangle stone.

I like the Sloppy Joe Ring, and then they can cut thier own salad up for a side? I don't have demo time but I still want to show case the tools....hmmmmm....maybe I can have them make thier own side salad to showcase the tools??

thanks

Hello Misty,Thank you for sharing your dilemma with us. I can certainly understand your struggle to incorporate Sloppy Joes into your Pampered Chef tools and demonstrations. However, I do have a few suggestions that might help you out.First, you could use the Mix 'N Chop to easily break up and combine the ground beef with the sauce and seasonings. This will save you time and effort, and also showcase the versatility of this tool.Next, you could use the Quick Slice to quickly and evenly slice onions and peppers to add to the Sloppy Joes. This will not only make the preparation process easier, but also impress your guests with the efficiency of this tool.For the cheese, you could use the Rotary Grater to grate the cheese directly onto the buns or into a bowl for easy serving. This will also add a fun and interactive element to the party.Lastly, you could use the Easy Accent Decorator to add a dollop of sour cream on top of each Sloppy Joe for a delicious and decorative touch. You could also use it to add a swirl of ketchup or mustard for those who like to customize their Sloppy Joes.I hope these suggestions help you out and make your men-only party a success. Good luck and have fun!Best,

Related to Need ideas for incorporating Sloppy Joes into a men-only party?

1. What are some creative ways to incorporate Sloppy Joes into a men-only party?

One idea could be to set up a build-your-own Sloppy Joe bar, where guests can customize their own sandwiches with a variety of toppings and condiments. Another option could be to make Sloppy Joe sliders or mini sandwiches as finger food for easy snacking while watching the game.

2. How can I make Sloppy Joes a part of the party atmosphere?

Consider using football-themed serving dishes or decorations to tie in with the game-day vibe. You could also play up the messy nature of Sloppy Joes by providing plenty of napkins and encouraging guests to embrace the messy, casual atmosphere.

3. What are some suitable side dishes to serve with Sloppy Joes?

Classic side dishes like potato chips, coleslaw, and macaroni salad pair well with Sloppy Joes. You could also offer some healthier options like a vegetable platter or a salad. For a heartier option, try serving tater tots or sweet potato fries.

4. Are there any unique ways to incorporate Sloppy Joes into party activities?

If you have access to a grill, consider making Sloppy Joes on the grill for a smoky and slightly charred flavor. Another idea could be to have a competition for the best Sloppy Joe recipe, with guests voting on their favorite version.

5. What are some tips for someone who has never made Sloppy Joes before?

If you're new to making Sloppy Joes, start with a basic recipe and then experiment with different toppings and seasonings to find your preferred flavor. Also, make sure to have plenty of napkins and wet wipes on hand as they can get messy to eat!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
poohritz
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
MsJonesClt
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips