• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality in Colorado Springs

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of hospitality services in Colorado Springs, including event planning, catering, private chef services, and cooking classes. They are also able to accommodate dietary restrictions and allergies and recommend booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance. All necessary equipment and supplies are provided, and they also offer event planning and coordination services.
Patty Davis
I have a consultant who recently moved to Colorado Springs, CO and there is no one in our director loop for hospitality. She is interested in attending monthly cluster meetings. If you or someone you know would be willing to allow her to come to your meetings, please let me know!

BUMP! Anybody know anybody?

I just moved to Colorado Springs myself and have been working on hospitality. Where in Colorado Springs did she move - is she associated with military?

I have no idea what her address is! And, no they are not military. She really would like to connect with a cluster meeting. Are you going to one? If not, sounds like ya'll need to promote and CS is a ripe area!

I know of a SED, but I'm not sure if her meetings are open to more hospitality. If you're not a director, have your director call HO and find out who is there.

I am a director in the Springs. Recently moved here myself. If she needs a point of contact. I am happy to help. She can MSG me at [email protected]

1. What types of hospitality services do you offer in Colorado Springs?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of hospitality services in Colorado Springs, including event planning, catering, and private chef services. We also provide cooking classes and demonstrations for groups of all sizes.

2. Can you accommodate dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, we are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies for our hospitality services. Our chefs are trained to create delicious dishes that cater to specific dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options.

3. How far in advance do I need to book your hospitality services?

We recommend booking our hospitality services at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. However, we can also accommodate last-minute bookings depending on our schedule.

4. Do you provide all the necessary equipment and supplies for events?

Yes, we provide all the necessary equipment and supplies for our hospitality services. This includes cooking utensils, serving dishes, and tableware. We also bring our own ingredients and can provide decorations upon request.

5. Can you assist with event planning and coordination?

Absolutely! Our hospitality services include event planning and coordination to make your event stress-free and seamless. From choosing a menu to setting up the venue, we will take care of all the details so you can enjoy your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1