• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Hospitality in La: Closest Cities for Meetings - Crystal's Newest Recruit

In summary, "Need Hospitality in La" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on providing exceptional customer service and bringing people together through food and cooking. To participate, you can host a cooking show, attend a cooking class or workshop, or join community events. The benefits include learning new cooking techniques, building connections, and earning free and discounted products. There is no cost to participate, but there may be a minimal cost for hosting a cooking show. You can learn more and stay updated on upcoming events by visiting the website, following on social media, or contacting a consultant directly.
crissy11
Gold Member
Here are the cities closest to my newest recruit.
If you know of any meetings close to these please let me know.
Crystal

Hammond, Baton Rouge and Denham Springs

If you don't find any closer I am right up I-55 at exit 38 Brookhaven. That is only about a hour. I have 2 Consultants that drive over from Natchez for sales meeting. They are more than welcome to join our group if they want. I know what if means to be away from your recruit/ Director as that is the way I am.

Our next Sales meeting is Tuesday 2/12 at 6 pm here in Brookhaven [email protected]

or pm me

Also we are having a Kick off Brookhaven style Saturday (Mini training) on Bookings, recruiting and having $1,000 shows.

Let me know if she would like to come.

Wish you luck.

Pam, I got an email from Angela and she would like to come to this one on Saturday. Will you have the new spring products there? I told her to email you for directions.
She may go to one in Baton Rouge also. I told her she could try both and see about the driving and such. She works full time so not sure of her hours.
Crystal

Yes there will be the Spring Products at our kick off it want be as elaborate since we were going to Baton Rouge and they had to cancel for some reason. So another Director and myself are trowing one together.

She is more than welcome to come more the merry.

Related to Find Hospitality in La: Closest Cities for Meetings - Crystal's Newest Recruit

1. What is "Need Hospitality in La"?

"Need Hospitality in La" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on providing exceptional customer service and bringing people together through food and cooking.

2. How can I participate in "Need Hospitality in La"?

To participate in "Need Hospitality in La", you can host a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant, attend a cooking class or workshop, or join one of our community events. You can also sign up to become a consultant and spread the message of hospitality through food.

3. What are the benefits of "Need Hospitality in La"?

By participating in "Need Hospitality in La", you will not only learn new cooking techniques and recipes, but you will also build connections with others and foster a sense of community. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products through hosting a cooking show or becoming a consultant.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "Need Hospitality in La"?

There is no cost to participate in "Need Hospitality in La". All of our community events and cooking classes are free to attend. However, if you choose to host a cooking show, there may be a minimal cost for ingredients used during the demonstration.

5. How can I learn more about "Need Hospitality in La" and its upcoming events?

You can learn more about "Need Hospitality in La" and stay updated on upcoming events by visiting our website, following us on social media, or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant directly. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive regular updates and exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
crissy11
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • get_cooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies