• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Meetings near Hammond, Baton Rouge, and Denham Springs?

In summary, "Need Hospitality in La" is a program by Pampered Chef that provides kitchen tools and resources to families and individuals in need in the Los Angeles area. The program works by partnering with local organizations and charities to identify those in need and providing them with essential cooking supplies. Ways to get involved include making a donation, hosting a fundraiser, or volunteering time. The program benefits both individuals and the community by promoting healthy, home-cooked meals and supporting local organizations. While currently only available in Los Angeles, Pampered Chef offers similar programs in other communities.
crissy11
Gold Member
If you have any meetings or know of any close to these cities I would appreciate any info. I have a new recruit who would like to attend a meeting. Here are the cities that she said she is close to.
Hammond, Baton Rouge and Denham Springs

Crystal

There is a cluster in Baton Rouge that my director says is very good. You can email my director to find out more info at [email protected]

If that doesn't work out will be honor to have her join with my team here in Brookhaven Ms we are just off I-55 north of Hammond.
[email protected]
congrats on the recruit.

Thank you both. I have sent Angela an email to let her decide which she would like to try. Crystal

Related to Looking for Meetings near Hammond, Baton Rouge, and Denham Springs?

1. What exactly is "Need Hospitality in La"?

"Need Hospitality in La" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on providing essential kitchen tools and cooking resources to families and individuals in need in the Los Angeles area.

2. How does the program work?

Pampered Chef partners with local organizations and charities to identify families and individuals in need of kitchen supplies. Through donations and fundraising efforts, Pampered Chef is able to provide these families with essential cooking tools and resources to help them prepare nourishing meals at home.

3. How can I get involved in "Need Hospitality in La"?

There are several ways to get involved with "Need Hospitality in La." You can make a donation to support the program, host a Pampered Chef fundraiser party, or volunteer your time to help distribute kitchen supplies to those in need.

4. Who benefits from "Need Hospitality in La"?

"Need Hospitality in La" benefits families and individuals who may be facing financial difficulties or food insecurity. It also benefits the local community by promoting healthy, home-cooked meals and supporting local organizations and charities.

5. Is "Need Hospitality in La" only available in Los Angeles?

Currently, "Need Hospitality in La" is only available in the Los Angeles area. However, Pampered Chef does offer similar programs and initiatives in other communities across the country. Please contact us for more information on programs in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crissy11
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
Replies
Views
chezshelly