• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with website

babygirl

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2005
I just made myself a website on web assistant. I have a lady in Canada that wants to have a online show. The only problem I'm having is that she is in Canada. I'm trying to put in her info under a show so I can give her a host number, but canada isnt an option under state. Am I doing something wrong or can I not hold a party for someone in canada. I'm soo confused. I could really use the money from this party. If someone could let me know I would greatly appreciate it :)

I'm trying to get myself on track. I have 4 parties booked at the end of March and beginning of April. I'm going to be using the book to look game. I think it is going to go very well. Wish me luck in getting my feet back off the ground.

Thanks
Licia

Aug 30, 2005
I don't think that you can hold a show in Canada from the US. You have some different products at different prices than we have in Canada, plus the exchange rate and shipping would be a killer. Sorry for the bad news, I know how much each show counts!

Feb 14, 2006
I know it doesn't help much, but if need someone to refer her to you can give her my info...

-h