1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Need help with website

1. babygirl

babygirl Novice Member

I just made myself a website on web assistant. I have a lady in Canada that wants to have a online show. The only problem I'm having is that she is in Canada. I'm trying to put in her info under a show so I can give her a host number, but canada isnt an option under state. Am I doing something wrong or can I not hold a party for someone in canada. I'm soo confused. I could really use the money from this party. If someone could let me know I would greatly appreciate it :)

I'm trying to get myself on track. I have 4 parties booked at the end of March and beginning of April. I'm going to be using the book to look game. I think it is going to go very well. Wish me luck in getting my feet back off the ground.

Thanks
    Licia

Feb 17, 2006
  2. I don't think that you can hold a show in Canada from the US. You have some different products at different prices than we have in Canada, plus the exchange rate and shipping would be a killer. Sorry for the bad news, I know how much each show counts!

Feb 17, 2006
  3. I know it doesn't help much, but if need someone to refer her to you can give her my info...

-h

Feb 17, 2006
  4. ktraceyk

ktraceyk Member

are you close

Can you have it shipped to you? Then have her pick it up at your house. Just a thought

Feb 18, 2006
Have something to add?