• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Update the Hostess in a Mystery Hostess Event?

In summary, Billie was successful in getting orders for her show through the online store. She had been sick and was not able to participate in the show, but her friend was able to take her place and win.
MarineGurl020412
Ok so I set up my show in P3 for my Open House/Kicck Off Show. When I set it up I was going to be the hostess as well. But then later I decided to do it Mystery Hostess. Well now I don't know how to adjust for the winner of the mystery hostess. It won't let me edit the Hostess info or add a Co-Host.

Do I have to set up a new show? What about my 2 orders through the online that were credited under my name? Did I really mess this up?:cry:

You're ok. Everything can always be fixed before a show is submitted. If you have listed your show as a consultant acting as host, you can not have a cohost. If you cannot edit the show, then you may have to create a new one and delete the current one. You'll have to manually enter the 2 orders in the newly created show. All pertinent info, including payment, can be found on your PWS. You just have to manually transfer the info. No worries, it's all good. :)

Ok I was starting to panic. Thank you! My hostess is making out like a bandit with this too! I have 2 more orders and I am already nearly at the minimum for her to get the Cookware Set. I can't believe I managed to get all that in one show!

Thanks Laurie!

Way to go Billie! :D

Anytime Sheila! :)

Billie, that is seriously fab!! Congrats! PC sells itself and it's amazing we get paid to hang out and give free products! :D

Billie, Your show popped up this morning! :) way to go!!!Laurie, take a guess ... $807.37!!! :D

My friend that got the Mystery Hostess had been sick for 2 days straight (not able to get up or anything) and then I called her to let her know. She spent the rest of the night and the next bouncing around.

She wound up with $684 worth of stuff for $263! She got to purchase EVERY SINGLE item she wanted at this time.

What is a Mystery Hostess party?

A Mystery Hostess party is a unique way to host a Pampered Chef party where the hostess is kept a secret until the end. All guests who make a purchase are entered into a drawing to become the Mystery Hostess and receive all the hostess rewards from the party.

How do I become the Mystery Hostess?

To become the Mystery Hostess, you must attend a Pampered Chef party where the host is participating in the Mystery Hostess program. Make a purchase at the party and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced at the end of the party.

Do I have to make a purchase to be entered into the drawing?

Yes, in order to be eligible for the Mystery Hostess drawing, you must make a purchase at the party. The more you spend, the more entries you will receive, increasing your chances of being selected as the Mystery Hostess.

What are the benefits of being the Mystery Hostess?

The Mystery Hostess will receive all the hostess rewards from the party, including free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to book their own Pampered Chef party and earn even more rewards. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite products and try new ones!

How is the Mystery Hostess determined?

The Mystery Hostess is selected through a random drawing at the end of the party. All guests who made a purchase at the party will have their names entered into the drawing. The winner will be announced and contacted to claim their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • MichelleT