• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Managing Your PM Box? Let Me Show You How!

In summary, "Clear Out Your Pm Box" refers to deleting old or unnecessary messages from your Pampered Chef inbox. To do this, you can select and delete messages or use the "Select All" option. It is important to clear out your Pm Box to stay organized and not miss important messages. Deleted messages cannot be retrieved, so it is advised to double check before permanently deleting them. There is currently no option for automatic message deletion, but you can manually delete messages at any time.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
clear out your PM box

ohhh there is gossip!!! LOL

No, not that exciting really! We were actually talking about PC only!I just caught it Carolyn and was doing a "mass delete". I am SOOOO bad deleting messages!

PamperedDor said:
ohhh there is gossip!!! LOL

LOL - not at all...sorry to disappoint - LOL
Talkin' biz stuff...

dannyzmom said:
LOL - not at all...sorry to disappoint - LOL
Talkin' biz stuff...

Well, and schedules and fitting stuff in life...

Janet - I REALLY need to get with you about the spreadsheet thingie - I am so NOT Excel savvy...one of these days when we both have some time I need you to walk me thru it (haha - have some time...yeah right...like when our kids have kids)

dannyzmom said:
Janet - I REALLY need to get with you about the spreadsheet thingie - I am so NOT Excel savvy...one of these days when we both have some time I need you to walk me thru it (haha - have some time...yeah right...like when our kids have kids)

There might be some upcoming opportunities...I'll PM you - don't want to post my schedule! ;)

Related to Need Help Managing Your PM Box? Let Me Show You How!

What does "Clear Out Your Pm Box" mean?

"Clear Out Your Pm Box" refers to the process of deleting old or unnecessary messages from your Pampered Chef inbox. This helps keep your inbox organized and makes it easier to find important messages.

How do I clear out my Pm Box?

To clear out your Pm Box, simply go to your inbox and select the messages you want to delete. Then, click on the trash bin icon to permanently delete them. You can also use the "Select All" option to quickly delete all messages at once.

Why is it important to clear out my Pm Box?

Clearing out your Pm Box helps to keep your inbox organized and ensures that you don't miss any important messages. It also frees up space in your inbox, making it easier to find new messages and keep track of your conversations.

Can I retrieve deleted messages?

No, once messages are deleted from your Pm Box, they cannot be retrieved. It is important to double check which messages you want to delete before permanently removing them from your inbox.

Can I set up automatic message deletion?

Currently, there is no option to automatically delete messages from your Pm Box. However, you can manually delete messages at any time to keep your inbox organized and clutter-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg