• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Getting Organized With My Cc Calls

In summary, consultants try to make 3 contact calls a day, but they have trouble keeping track of what they have done and what they need to do. They print a customer contact list, keep reciepts for 3 months, and use questions to get information from customers.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
Help! I am really trying to make my 3 contact calls a day, but I can't seem to get organized. I am curious as to what other consultants do. When I call the customer, I want to have their order history in front of me so I can ask them about specific products, etc. The problem is I have a lot of customers, I can't imagine printing an order history for each customer, because you can only print 1 customer report at a time. I know I can see it in it in P3, but I am not always in front of my computer when I make my calls. The log that PC has doesn't seem to work too well for me. I am thinking of some kind of tickler file notebook and have dividers by date then put my call backs behind the date I when need to call them back. Am I trying to make this too difficult? Would you keep a page for each customer? I don't want to make this a maintenance nightmare, but on the other hand, I would really like a well organized system that is easy to keep up with. I am open to all suggestions.

Here is my suggestion based on what I do:
To begin with I printed out a customer contact list
When I did the calls I dated the page where I started, marked results right on the page and then marked where I ended. Any recruits/shows/etc. went into my care notebook or into their appropriate spot...recruit rolling contact list or host sheet.
For new customers that were not in the original contact print (done in January) I keep the reciepts from the show stapled together with the hosts name written on the front in black marker. That is in a current working pile. Every Tuesday I check that pile and make the Out of the box/follow up calls for whatever show I know has been delivered. When I am done with the calls I throw out the reciepts.
I am still not finished calling all the customers on my original print out. It was close to 100 pages and I am about half way thru. I am looking to finish it by conference and then print a new sheet each January. It is easy to use and portable :)
***That being said, I do not have all their purchases in front of me when I do my calls. I have found that if they have a problem or a question they tell me what it is. I just ask if they are enjoying their products if they have any questions or if they would like any recipes. That usually gets all the information out of them that I feel I need.
Sorry, this is long but I love CCC and I have seen too many people make them so hard for themselves that they just don't do them. I feel like I call to connect and let them know I am thinking of them and I have a nice conversation that leads to good things.
I hope that helps!

I thought we were supposed to keep our customers receipts - I never thought of throwing them away? - Can we do that? (that would make my office WAY less cluttered - and about 3 binders less! )

We don't have to keep them, if you submit shows electronically. You can always reprint a receipt from PP/P3 if the customer needs one.

If you go to the files section an search "lead" there is jpg file that has "gibson" in the file name, and their is a file named "lead binder". This is a combination similar to what I do.

I keep receipts for 3 months. That way (if I remember) I'll do OOB calls, follow up for anything else, etc.

I'm with Becky - of course I have to say that because she's my upline! hee. Just kidding, Becky!! :p But what I have done is print out a Show Report from P3 instead of copies of their receipts, which has all the orders, but saves a little paper. I keep that in my host binder behind the host/show info sheet so I can do my OOB and follow up calls with that info there. For later, I think the idea of calling from your list is a good one too! I haven't gotten that far yet, as I'm still in my first 90 days. :blushing:

I'm trying to get organized too - scary!!

I printed all the receipts from my biggest show ... all 24 customers. I found it helps to have their order in front of me when I say, "How is that food chopper working for you?" or "If anyone asks about those party sticks, please let them know they're a host special in July."I am folding them up and putting them in my brand new bookings box.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions...I got a few good ideas, now I just have to see if I can make them work for me.

1. How can I keep track of my CC calls in an organized way?

One way to stay organized with your CC calls is to create a spreadsheet or use a CRM tool to keep track of important information such as customer names, contact information, and purchase history. This will make it easier to follow up with customers and keep track of their needs.

2. What is the best way to schedule CC calls?

The best way to schedule CC calls is to set aside a specific time each day or week for making calls. This will help you stay consistent and ensure that you are reaching out to all of your customers regularly. You can also use a planner or calendar to schedule specific times for each call.

3. How can I make the most out of my CC calls?

To make the most out of your CC calls, it's important to have a plan and prepare before making the call. This can include reviewing past orders, identifying potential upsell opportunities, and having any necessary materials or information ready to share with the customer.

4. What should I do if I can't get in touch with a customer during a CC call?

If you are unable to reach a customer during a CC call, it's important to leave a voicemail or send a follow-up email. This will show the customer that you are still interested in connecting with them and can increase the chances of them responding.

5. How can I stay motivated when making CC calls?

One way to stay motivated during CC calls is to set small goals for yourself, such as reaching out to a certain number of customers each day. You can also try using positive self-talk and reminding yourself of the benefits of making these calls, such as building relationships and increasing sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • naekelsey