• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help finding the 30 Minute Chicken Invitation? Can anyone assist?

In summary, a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation" is a Pampered Chef recipe that features a quick and easy chicken dish that can be prepared in just 30 minutes. The ingredients needed for this dish vary but generally include boneless chicken, vegetables, seasonings, and a sauce or marinade. You can substitute ingredients to fit your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. No special equipment is required, but using Pampered Chef's Deep Covered Baker or Quick Cooker can make the cooking process even easier. There are many variations of this recipe available online on various cooking and recipe websites, as well as on social media platforms.
jbachen
Does anyone have this? I searched the files section and had no luck, and can't find it on CC, either.

TIA!

How about using the Real Food, Real Fast invitation?

Bren706 said:
How about using the Real Food, Real Fast invitation?

I use the the Real Foods Postcards - and just put " Come See The Incredible 30 Minute Chicken!" or something like that at the top of the info labels.

That will work. Thanks! :)

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find what you're looking for. Can you provide more details about the product or recipe you're searching for? I can check our current catalogs and resources to see if I can locate it for you. Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you. Thank you!

Related to Need help finding the 30 Minute Chicken Invitation? Can anyone assist?

What is a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation"?

A "30 Minute Chicken Invitation" is a Pampered Chef recipe that features a delicious and easy-to-prepare chicken dish that can be made in just 30 minutes. It is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a quick and tasty meal.

What ingredients do I need for a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation"?

The ingredients needed for a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation" will vary depending on the specific recipe, but generally you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders, vegetables such as bell peppers and onions, seasonings, and a sauce or marinade. The specific recipe will provide a full list of ingredients and measurements.

Can I substitute ingredients in a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation" recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation" recipe to suit your personal taste and dietary restrictions. For example, if you don't eat meat, you can replace the chicken with tofu or another protein. If you don't like certain vegetables, you can swap them out for ones you prefer.

Do I need any special equipment to make a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make a "30 Minute Chicken Invitation". However, having a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker or Quick Cooker can make the cooking process even faster and easier.

Can I find "30 Minute Chicken Invitation" recipes online?

Yes, there are many "30 Minute Chicken Invitation" recipes available online. You can find them on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on other cooking and recipe websites. You can also find variations of the recipe on social media platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies