• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Good /Qucik Sample Snack Food for Fr

In summary, Heather says that she will be doing her first vendor fundraiser this Friday and that she would love to know how others have wrapped their samples. She recommends the confetti crisps, the 2-step fudge, or the classic batter bowl with the cereal and crackers.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi, I am doing a vendor fundraiser next friday and needed some recipes that people have tried and liked for wrapping up in baggies to hand out as samples and thank you for your orders! I looked up two but don't know how good they are: festive winter crunch bark or confetti crisps. If anyone has any ideas or recipes please share!

thanks!

heat123 said:
Hi, I am doing a vendor fundraiser next friday and needed some recipes that people have tried and liked for wrapping up in baggies to hand out as samples and thank you for your orders! I looked up two but don't know how good they are: festive winter crunch bark or confetti crisps. If anyone has any ideas or recipes please share!

thanks!

Heather I'll be doing my first too... would love to know how you will wrap them. I might spritz (easy decorator) fudge into little mini cupcake wrappers in my chillzanne....

candy baggiesI have left over candy baggies when I used to make candy bouquets like 3x5 size bags. Tie them with fall color ribbon and add my business card with it with maybe the name of the treat on the back and a poem? But still have not figured out what to make? I may try the confetti crisps even though I don't know how they taste. But I guess if it was in the Best of or All the Best cook book it shouldn't be too bad!

I made the Crispy S'more Treats for a get together and everyone LOVED them, they hardly made them to the table! They are in the PC Casual Cooking cookbook.

What about the 2-step fudge, in mini muffin wrappers, kept on your chillzanne? So yummy.

crispy smore treats recipe?I don't have that cook book yet. does anyone have it to post? thanks!

Crispy S'mores Treats2 1/2 cups cocoa-flavored sweetened rice cereal
6 whole graham crackers, coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
3/4 cup milk chocolate morsels

Place lid on bottom of scalloped bread tube; spray w/butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray. Place cereal in classic batter bowl. Chop crackers w/ food chopper; add cereal and set aside.

Melt butter with brown sugar over low heat, stirring occasionally using mix n scraper. Add 2 1/2 cups of the marshmallows; stir until melted. Remove from heat and add to the cereal mixture until well coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows.

Using large scoop sprayed w/ cooking spray, immediately place mixture in bread tube and press evenly with tart shaper. Let it cool completely.

Remove lid from tube and push mixture out onto cutting board. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices using serrated bread knife.

Microwave chocolate morsels in small micro-cooker uncovered on high for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Pour chocolate into small plastic bag; twist top and cut a small corner off. Decorate treats with chocolate and let stand until it's set.

Yields 16 treats; Prep time 10 min, cook time 5 min, cool time 30 min.

**I didn't have the bread tube the first time I made these but I just used the bar pan and then cut them into squares. You can make little circle swirls on the treats to make them look pretty.

thanks!those sound yummy!

1. What are some quick and easy snack options for a party or gathering?

Some great options for a quick and tasty snack are our Mini Caprese Skewers, Mini Chicken Quesadillas, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries. These can all be made ahead of time and are sure to be a hit with your guests.

2. Do you have any healthy snack options for a group?

Absolutely! Our Veggie Cups with Hummus, Cucumber Slices with Greek Yogurt Dip, and Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips are all delicious and nutritious options for a group snack. Plus, they are all easy to prepare and serve.

3. Can you recommend any gluten-free snack options?

Of course! Our Gluten-Free Energy Bites, Baked Sweet Potato Chips, and Grilled Pineapple with Honey Lime Dip are all gluten-free and delicious snack options. They are perfect for anyone with dietary restrictions or for a party with guests who have different dietary needs.

4. What are some kid-friendly snack options?

We have many options that kids will love, such as our Mini Pizza Bites, Apple Slices with Peanut Butter Dip, and Mini Corn Dog Muffins. These snacks are not only tasty, but also fun for kids to help prepare.

5. Are there any snack options that can be made in a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, there are many! Our Cold Veggie Pizza, Baked Cheese Puffs, and Mini Baked Donuts can all be made in our Stoneware products. These are perfect for those who love using our products and want to try out new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies