• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fruit Salad Recipe Anyone... Please

In summary, to make a fruit salad you will need a variety of fresh fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, grapes, and oranges. Optional ingredients include honey, lime juice, and mint leaves for a dressing. You can also use canned fruit, drained before adding, as a substitute. It is best to make the salad the day of serving, but you can prepare the fruit and store it for up to 24 hours. A simple dressing can be made with honey, lime juice, and mint leaves, or you can use a store-bought dressing or yogurt/whipped cream. To make it more festive, add seasonal fruits, use cookie cutters, or serve in a hollowed-out fruit.
LCOLACHICO
looking for a fruit recipe ....

My fruit salad is literally just a bunch of fruit (usually berries, apples, and mandarin oranges) thrown together. Was there something specific you were looking for?

Kraftfoods.com had some that looked good. I made one last year and I just used apples, pears, pineapple, strawberries and grapes. I cut up the larger fruit into bite-sized pieces and it kept for a couple of days. I also saw something recently where you cut fresh fruit and put it on sticks to serve.

Thanks you guys, my friend was looking for something with whipped cream
and coconut.. she is trying to find something for a picky husband lol
I told her good luck, and that I would ask my friends here on cs :D

I make one that my family asks for every year. It's 2 cans of mandarin oranges, 2 cans of pineapple (tidbits, or chunks whichever you want), and 2 jars of maraschino cherries (I really like cherries, but you can just use one) drain them all really well and put into bowl mix with marshmallows and cool whip. That's all, and everyone LOVES it!

Here is my recipe- I just got done making a LARGE batch- I have to make it every holiday- it is 5 cup saled, or as my girls call it "tropical salad" (1 5x the recipe) 1 cup of each- sour cream, mini marshmallows, flaked coconut, mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks. Drain the mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks, and then mix all together in large bowl. I always make it the day before, gives it time for the flavors to meld together-

they all sound so yummy !!! thanks , and Happy Thanks Giving to All

Hi there! I would love to share with you my go-to fruit salad recipe. It's always a hit at parties and gatherings. Here's what you'll need:- 1 pineapple, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extractIn a large bowl, combine all the fruits together. In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture over the fruits and gently toss until everything is evenly coated. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. You can also add in other fruits like kiwi or mango if you'd like. Enjoy!

What ingredients do I need for a fruit salad?

To make a basic fruit salad, you will need a variety of fresh fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, grapes, and oranges. You can also add in some sliced bananas or apples for extra flavor and texture. Optional ingredients include honey, lime juice, and mint leaves for a dressing.

Can I use canned fruit for a fruit salad?

While fresh fruit is always preferred, you can use canned fruit as a substitute. Just make sure to drain the excess liquid before adding it to your salad. You can also mix fresh and canned fruit together for a more budget-friendly option.

How far in advance can I make a fruit salad?

It is best to make a fruit salad the day of serving for optimal freshness. However, you can prepare the fruit and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving. Just wait to add any dressing or dressing ingredients until right before serving.

What is a good dressing for a fruit salad?

A simple dressing can be made by mixing together honey, lime juice, and chopped mint leaves. You can also use a store-bought fruit dressing or simply drizzle some honey or agave nectar over the fruit. Alternatively, you can serve the fruit salad with a side of yogurt or whipped cream for a creamy topping.

How can I make my fruit salad more festive?

To make your fruit salad more festive, you can add in seasonal fruits such as watermelon, cantaloupe, and peaches for a summer-themed salad. You can also use cookie cutters to cut the fruit into fun shapes or add in some dried cranberries or pomegranate seeds for a pop of color. Additionally, serving the fruit salad in a hollowed-out pineapple or watermelon can add a fun and creative touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedchefdt