• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Discontinued Stainless Steel Spoon

In summary, the discontinued stainless steel spoon is made of high-quality stainless steel and is no longer available for purchase. It is dishwasher safe and approximately 10 inches in length. It is also covered by a satisfaction guarantee.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Does anyone have a Stainless Steel Spoon they would be willing to sale? I need one for a customer that borrowed mine to make homemade ice cream and now wants one. Shipping would be to Garland, UT 84312

I think I have one if you still need it.

1. What is the material of the discontinued stainless steel spoon?

The discontinued stainless steel spoon is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity.

2. Can I still purchase the discontinued stainless steel spoon?

Unfortunately, the discontinued stainless steel spoon is no longer available for purchase. However, we offer a wide range of other stainless steel utensils that may meet your needs.

3. Is the discontinued stainless steel spoon dishwasher safe?

Yes, the discontinued stainless steel spoon is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the dishwasher with your other stainless steel utensils for easy cleaning.

4. What is the length of the discontinued stainless steel spoon?

The discontinued stainless steel spoon is approximately 10 inches in length, making it perfect for various cooking and serving tasks.

5. Is the discontinued stainless steel spoon covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products, including the discontinued stainless steel spoon, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will offer a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies