• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dessert Recipe Ideas for a Nut Allergy Guest?

In summary, there are various dessert options for beginners, low-calorie needs, kids, and gluten-free diets. Some suggestions include Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, Fruit and Yogurt Parfait, S'mores Dip, Flourless Chocolate Cake, and Apple Crisp (which can be made in a Pampered Chef Stoneware). These recipes are easy to make and offer a delicious treat for any occasion.
sddmom2
I think my brain is fried.:eek: I've been looking for a dessert recipe for my show on Saturday and nothing is inspiring me! I am making the pepper pecan brie. One of the guest is allergic to nuts- so that's out.
Soooo... any ideas?:confused:
Thanks!

The new lemon cakes are yummy. My favorite, most requested recipe is Chocolate Chip Sensation. Although I add Cool Whip to the top and don't usually use nuts but a grated hershey's bar.

I did the warm nutty caramel brownies Saturday but replaced the nuts with mini chocolate chips due to an allergy...

janetupnorth said:
I did the warm nutty caramel brownies Saturday but replaced the nuts with mini chocolate chips due to an allergy...

I did it with pretzels to still give it crunch and it was good too!

How about a trifle?

The new Choco Strawberry cake could work also and it's pretty quick.

janetupnorth said:

Did you use the peanut butter cups?

I was think about the chocolate fondue-is that a good recipe?

Thanks for your help everyone!

Chef Kearns said:
The new Choco Strawberry cake could work also and it's pretty quick.

Is this the micro cake?

What are some easy dessert recipes for beginners?

One easy dessert recipe for beginners is our Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Simply mix together a package of chocolate chip cookie mix, one egg, and a stick of butter. Press the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares for a delicious and easy dessert.

Do you have any low-calorie dessert options?

Yes, we have a variety of low-calorie dessert recipes including our Fruit and Yogurt Parfait. Layer vanilla yogurt, fresh berries, and granola in a glass or bowl for a satisfying and healthy dessert option.

What desserts can I make with my kids?

A fun and easy dessert to make with kids is our S'mores Dip. Simply layer chocolate chips and mini marshmallows in a cast iron skillet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Serve with graham crackers for dipping and let your kids help assemble the dip.

What are some gluten-free dessert options?

We have several gluten-free dessert recipes, including our Flourless Chocolate Cake. This decadent cake is made with almond flour and cocoa powder for a rich and flourless dessert that everyone can enjoy.

Can I make a dessert in my Pampered Chef Stoneware?

Absolutely! Our Stoneware is perfect for baking desserts like our Apple Crisp. Simply layer sliced apples in a greased Stoneware baking dish, top with a mixture of oats, brown sugar, and butter, and bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream for a delicious and easy dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies