• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Current Catalogs for Your Collection?

In summary, the current catalog for sale is the seasonal catalog featuring the latest and most popular products for the current season. New catalogs are released four times a year, and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. There are often discounts and promotions available for purchasing a catalog. The catalog is currently only available in English, but our website and products can be accessed in multiple languages.
jrstephens
I have an unopened pack of 25 catalogs. If anyone needs them, make me an offer. When I have your zip code I can figure shipping. Or if you want them priority for you to get them soon, it is $4.60 now.

My zip is 45121 and I will offer you $6.00

husbandwifepcteam said:
My zip is 45121 and I will offer you $6.00

I sent you a PM.

1. What is the current catalog for sale?

The current catalog for sale is our seasonal catalog, featuring our latest and most popular products for the current season.

2. How often do new catalogs come out?

New catalogs are released four times a year, in the months of January, April, August, and October.

3. Can I purchase a catalog online?

Yes, you can purchase a digital version of our current catalog on our website. You can also request a physical copy through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing a catalog?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for purchasing a catalog. Check our website or contact a consultant for more information.

5. Is the catalog available in multiple languages?

Our catalogs are currently only available in English. However, our website and products are available in multiple languages for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
astavnes
  • pctharper