• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Critiques on This Invite--Fall Kick-Off!

C
chelynn
So I stole most of it from someone here :angel: but changed a bunch around to suit me. I feel like there is too much at the bottom, but I really want all the info there. Comments? Anyone? :)

Attachments

• fall kickoff.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 555
I think that it is great. Makes me want to come!!

I like it. I think it contains alot of info but I didn't find it overwhelming. I might have to borrow it to use for mine! ;)

I'm glad you liked it Chelsea! I hope your kick-off is well attended and a fun event.

Looks great. May you have a successful kickoff.

Thanks for posting this! I made some changes and will be having my own kick-off in October!!

I like the look of this, I dont think theres too much at the bottom. I think its nicely laid out, good job sorry to hijack!!! Has anyone ever done a fall kickoff catty show?? I just adjusted this flier to send out, but am wondering if this is a good idea??

Attachments

• fall kickoff.doc
    67 KB · Views: 323

Related to Need Critiques on This Invite--Fall Kick-Off!

1. What is the purpose of this invite?

The purpose of this invite is to gather friends and family for a Fall Kick-Off event.

2. What changes did you make to the original invite?

I changed the wording and details to make it more personalized and suitable for my event.

3. Do you think the information is too cluttered at the bottom?

I understand your concern, but I wanted to make sure all the important information was included. However, I will consider rearranging it if it becomes too overwhelming.

4. Is there a specific reason you want all the information at the bottom?

Yes, I thought it would be easier for guests to find all the details in one place rather than having to search through the invite.

5. Do you have any specific questions or concerns about the invite?

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions on how to improve the invite for a better overall experience for the guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjulieg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • BlueMoon